Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Colin Powell has died from COVID complications

23 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Bob is that old uncle everybody loves but makes us cringe.  We love him.  Bob is ours.  Also on that vein just a good dude, has offered to share with me his favorite local fishing and hunting spots if I make it up that way.  That is good damn people.

Still trips me out he’s like mid 30’s

2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Still trips me out he’s like mid 30’s

I think he's in his early 30s actually. 

That may just be me trying to maximize the distance between he and I though. 

13 hours ago, 702Canary said:

I just don’t understand how things like this don’t even move the needle with Trump supporters.. How can you look at him as a leader after this?

5 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I just don’t understand how things like this don’t even move the needle with Trump supporters.. How can you look at him as a leader after this?

They always find a way to justify and deflect, it's unreal.  

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

27 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

move the needle?

it moves it in a positive direction...his supporters love this shit

9 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

It's a feature, not a bug. They only care that he fights the people that are not like them. That's the main policy. 

1 hour ago, grandjean87 said:

And, anyone up there in years that gets a bad flu or isn’t fast enough across the crosswalk.  

Covid has added hundreds of thousands of such people, and not just those “up there in years.”

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Colin Powell was a loyal servant to the administrative state his entire adult life. He was to Washington DCism what Ben Carson is Trumpism

And yet, the Soldiers of the Revolution wing of the DemoKKKrats canceled him posthumously. See how it goes guys? If they're going to cancel one of their heroes for not living up to what they perceive to be a standard, you have zero chance. Don't even bother trying to compromise. 

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif