Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Colin Powell has died from COVID complications

14 minutes ago, RSF said:

He is one of the finest dumbasses any of us have ever seen...

Bob is that old uncle everybody loves but makes us cringe.  We love him.  Bob is ours.  Also on that vein just a good dude, has offered to share with me his favorite local fishing and hunting spots if I make it up that way.  That is good damn people.

15 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Bob is that old uncle everybody loves but makes us cringe.  We love him.  Bob is ours.  Also on that vein just a good dude, has offered to share with me his favorite local fishing and hunting spots if I make it up that way.  That is good damn people.

Just said he is a fine dumbass.

12 minutes ago, Bob said:

LMAO. All you assholes grave dance on every unvaccinated person that dies. That is in poor taste. 

And if you can pt to one post where i have done that, you would have a valid pt.

Which would bring the count to one.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

5 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I always say the combination of the Iraq War, the Great Recession, and McCain's choice of Palin as a running mate were in aggregate the death knell of Republican Party for me, but if Colin Powell had run on the GOP ticket I likely would have voted for him regardless of who he was running against.

Yeah me too 

2 hours ago, Bob said:

LMAO. All you assholes grave dance on every unvaccinated person that dies. That is in poor taste. I say that it's not a tragedy that a chronically ill 84 year old dies, while pointing out that the vaccine he took to keep from dying from a specific virus didn't really help and this makes me a crazy uncle. lmao. You guys on this forum are as fascist as you say Bronco country is.

Go off your meds today?   All I read were people remembering a fine man. 

11 hours ago, grandjean87 said:

So, it wasn’t Covid.  

It was in the sense that he likely wouldn’t have died as soon as he did.  He had myelenoma and Parkinson’s disease. At 84 I can’t imagine those conditions equate to a good long-term prognosis. But Covid undoubtedly hastened his demise. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

so.. was he vaccinated tho?

Yes. Fully vaccinated. But with a blood cancer that directly impacts your body’s ability to produce antibodies. 

2 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

It was in the sense that he likely wouldn’t have died as soon as he did.  He had myelenoma and Parkinson’s disease. At 84 I can’t imagine those conditions equate to a good long-term prognosis. But Covid undoubtedly hastened his demise. 

So, pretty much like many of the hundreds of thousands that have been counted as dying from Covid. 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

So, pretty much like many of the hundreds of thousands that have been counted as dying from Covid. 

Sure. But there have also been hundreds of thousands of surplus deaths. Enough so that there has been a substantial reduction in our life expectancy.