Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Andy Avalos

Andy as a Head Coach   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Was he ready to be a head coach?

2. 2. If no, is Boise now a small time place where coaches learn on the job?

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We just might this off season.  Again I know Marks family.  He would take an AHC job here in Boise without blinking.  Sorry if that hurts.  

You in an apologetic mood tonight?

Coach Marks has done a great job with acquiring RBs for Fresno St.  With Many of them being sought after by Boise State.  But if he wants to go back to Boise that’s his decision.  No hard feelings from me.

4 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

You in an apologetic mood tonight?

Coach Marks has done a great job with acquiring RBs for Fresno St.  With Many of them being sought after by Boise State.  But if he wants to go back to Boise that’s his decision.  No hard feelings from me.

He will not for the RB coaching position, he has earned more than that.  He would absolutely leave Fresno at the end of the season for an AHC position.  And Moore would leave tonight for the same.  Just another data point in how much Harsin sucked....

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He will not for the RB coaching position, he has earned more than that.  He would absolutely leave Fresno at the end of the season for an ACH position.  And Moore would leave tonight for the same.  Just another data point in how much Harsin sucked....

It’s my understanding Coach Deboer knew Marks from his time in S. Dakota.  Well Before he ever came to coach at Boise St.  So it wasn’t a blind hire by DeBoer.

7 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

It’s my understanding Coach Deboer knew Marks from his time in S. Dakota.  Well Before he ever came to coach at Boise St.  So it wasn’t a blind hire by DeBoer.

No but any Fresno fan that thinks for a second he would choose Fresno over the same position at Boise is literally retarded...

33 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I actually know the family in question and can tell you it is true.  Marks left because Harsin did not give him a fair shot at a promotion.   Fresno gave him the title he wanted.  His heart is still very much in Boise and a Moore is a Moore.

Sorry to hurt your feels, there.

Oh, you know people. Are you related to lbanez? He made amazing predictions 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

58 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Marks left Boise because they disrespected him. That’s a proven fact. Rumor has it that he donated all his Boise State attire to Goodwill the moment he moved to Fresno. 

Goodwills on every corner in Fresno.

17 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Oh, you know people. Are you related to lbanez? He made amazing predictions 

Not at all, but I have been posting with you since I was 13 on the old WAC board, D4M and my reputation here is sterling, with about 20 board members who know me personally from 9 different conference teams....

So if you are going to call me liar, just do it...

Yes Marks would love to have the same title at Boise State and was insulted he was not given fair consideration by Harsin but his heart is still very much with Boise.  No such information has been relayed to me regarding Moore, but I mean come on, he is a Moore.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Not at all, but I have been posting with you since I was 13 on the old WAC board, D4M and my reputation here is sterling, with about 20 board members who know me personally from 9 different conference teams....

So if you are going to call me liar, just do it...

Yes Marks would love to have the same title at Boise State for similar pay.  

Okay, fine. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

2 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

You pulled the bro card. Fuked up 

Thread did not turn out how you wanted, huh.  Could not handle the counter punch, as factual and obvious as it was.

I took over your thread and got you hot and bothered.  Lulz.  

1 hour ago, aztech said:

Nothing lasts forever.  To think otherwise is delusional.  After so many successful years Boise State fans have been spoiled.  Starting with Peterson they've had a very nice run. 

To a certain extent we've all gone through this, primarily due to questionable coaching hires after a good coach upgrades elsewhere.  None of us G5 schools have the dough to shit can coaches at the drop of a hat like say, Alabama and the other bluebloods.        

Disagree.  It costs more to suffer through bad leadership.  Look at CSU Unlv Boise State.  They can’t afford to be this bad.  

16 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Doesn’t hurt my feels at all because it’s not true. These aren’t Pete’s Broncos. Nothing special in Boise. Just a losing squad pumping their chests about old trophies collecting dust. 

i think you want and sort of need that to be the case