Jump to content
LoFasZz

UNM vs THE Colorado State Rams

Recommended Posts

CSU winning on D, despite the prevent offense.  Ugly as hell, but I'll take it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FlyingLobo said:

I’m not sure where the Lobos go if Terry Wilson can’t play next week. Montes clearly isn’t ready. 

Do you have any other QBs?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think the coaches at New Mexico are bad. I also dont think Ive seen less talent on the field for a D1 program.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I dont think the coaches at New Mexico are bad. I also dont think Ive seen less talent on the field for a D1 program.

Correction our OC may be the worst in all FBS. I agree we are lacking in talent across the board. Our rebuild may take a year or two longer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

Correction our OC may be the worst in all FBS. I agree we are lacking in talent across the board. Our rebuild may take a year or two longer.

This fella' seems to think your OC is pretty darn sharp.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

This fella' seems to think your OC is pretty darn sharp.

 

That was flat out embarrassing. A true freshman should keep his mouth shut and let his play do the talking. Giving CSewe  something to get fired up about was a bad decision on his part. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...