Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoFasZz

UNM vs THE Colorado State Rams

Lobo defense just being hung out to dry by the offense.  After Lobos fumble a snap, CSU recovers in field goal range and puts three more on the board.

23-7 

The story so far:

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Montes for UNM might wanna keep his mouth shut from now on…I hope he learned a lesson

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

I’m not sure where the Lobos go if Terry Wilson can’t play next week. Montes clearly isn’t ready. 

The story so far:

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 minute ago, FlyingLobo said:

I’m not sure where the Lobos go if Terry Wilson can’t play next week. Montes clearly isn’t ready. 

Do you have any other QBs?

9 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I dont think the coaches at New Mexico are bad. I also dont think Ive seen less talent on the field for a D1 program.

Correction our OC may be the worst in all FBS. I agree we are lacking in talent across the board. Our rebuild may take a year or two longer.

11 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

Correction our OC may be the worst in all FBS. I agree we are lacking in talent across the board. Our rebuild may take a year or two longer.

This fella' seems to think your OC is pretty darn sharp.

27 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

This fella' seems to think your OC is pretty darn sharp.

That was flat out embarrassing. A true freshman should keep his mouth shut and let his play do the talking. Giving CSewe  something to get fired up about was a bad decision on his part.