Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Let's hear both sides

14 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Cal alum. I never used to put much weight into all the hype. But the more I read from you guys, the more it proves us Cal ppl really are a cut above.

If you graduated from Berkeley you'd be a lot better at trolling than you actually are.

35 minutes ago, 702Canary said:

If you graduated from Berkeley you'd be a lot better at trolling than you actually are.

I am good at trolling.

I am also good at making observations. You guys show little to no capacity for independent thought. You depend on others to do your thinking for you. I imagine most of you depend on the govt for a paycheck. There's a reason for that.

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

17 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

I am good at trolling.

I am also good at making observations. You guys show little to no capacity for independent thought. You depend on others to do your thinking for you. I imagine most of you depend on the govt for a paycheck. There's a reason for that.

Just for the record.  This is weak ass trolling.

On 10/15/2021 at 12:00 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I would expect my employer to call the cops, like the rest of the world.  SRO'sare taking the place of discipline in general.  This is a very, very bad thing and we all, students, teachers and parents alike would be better off without them in our schools.  Things like truancy, teasing, tardiness, general disorderly conduct or generally being obnoxious are too often met with the SRO, blurring the line between growing up and criminality.  It's a bad thing.  Students with disabilities are 3 times more likely to be arrested by a SRO and 4 times more likely to receive physical harm from one.  That's a problem, and so is this;

1.7 million students attend schools with police but no counselors

3 million students attend schools with police but no school nurse

6 million students attend schools with police but no psychologist

10 million students attend schools with police but no social workers

Get cops out of schools.  If a student commits a crime, call the cops at that point.  That is how the rest of the world functions.  

I agree but infortunately in the USA these days you need to have an armed mass shooting deterrent/responder so you need a rapid response squad on premise.  

Posted Image

2 hours ago, Akkula said:

I agree but infortunately in the USA these days you need to have an armed mass shooting deterrent/responder so you need a rapid response squad on premise.  

Studies show that school shootings are down since the 90's, and RSO's do not prevent or help prevent them.

The solution is simple.  Every teacher should have a gun on them.  Students wont threaten them and there will be 0 more school shootings.

36 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Studies show that school shootings are down since the 90's, and RSO's do not prevent or help prevent them.

The solution is simple.  Every teacher should have a gun on them.  Students wont threaten them and there will be 0 more school shootings.

Nutty.  Anti vaxxers and gun nuts are cut from the same cloth.   Their "rights" to do what they want trump your rights. 

Perhaps since nobody can get along in a group setting these days the best and safest option for everyone is virtual classrooms to make everyone happy. 

Posted Image

2 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Nutty.  Anti vaxxers and gun nuts are cut from the same cloth.   Their "rights" to do what they want trump your rights. 

Perhaps since nobody can get along in a group setting these days the best and safest option for everyone is virtual classrooms to make everyone happy. 

Be honest, how upset are you with the lack of mass shootings this year?  You must be heartbroken.

We get it, you hate women and black people as well as the trans community and want to hold unequal power over them. 

12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Be honest, how upset are you with the lack of mass shootings this year?  You must be heartbroken.

We get it, you hate women and black people as well as the trans community and want to hold unequal power over them. 

The shutdowns and virtual work and school, concert cancelations,  etc. brought down mass shootings.  The biggest ones seemed to be at grocery stores which were one of the few places left where people congregate.   Perhaps the best option,  we have learned,  is to just go virtual for schooling. 

Posted Image

6 minutes ago, Akkula said:

The shutdowns and virtual work and school, concert cancelations,  etc. brought down mass shootings.  The biggest ones seemed to be at grocery stores which were one of the few places left where people congregate.   Perhaps the best option,  we have learned,  is to just go virtual for schooling. 

Everything has been open for a long while now, so that does not hold true.  Mass shootings way down, violent crime though is way up.  We get it, you do not want women and minorities to be able to defend themselves or feel safe.  You like them scared and helpless.  Sick +++++.

On 10/17/2021 at 9:40 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I believe there are a few cases where RSOs have stepped in and stopped a shooter before he shot more students. 

On 10/17/2021 at 9:20 AM, Akkula said:

You’re a complete moron. How does my owning a firearm trump your rights? 

2 hours ago, sean327 said:

You’re a complete moron. How does my owning a firearm trump your rights? 

Lot's of anti-vaxxers make the same point.  How does them not being vaccinated impact everyone else?  "MY RIGHTS."  The disease of gun proliferation in public is dangerous just like the delta variant.  When you have enough "carriers" out in public it is inevitable someone is going to end up dead.

Posted Image

13 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Lot's of anti-vaxxers make the same point.  How does them not being vaccinated impact everyone else?  "MY RIGHTS."  The disease of gun proliferation in public is dangerous just like the delta variant.  When you have enough "carriers" out in public it is inevitable someone is going to end up dead.

It's not the same.  A better point would not be anti-vaxx and gun owners, it would be COVID and gun owners.  Gun owners have to do background checks (testing), safely store weapons (vaccine), are liable for negligence (lose job) but also go to jail for being deadly with them, and there are positive uses with weapons, unlike COVID.  Equating people who have guns to anti-vaxxers is beyond disingenuous, it's an acute lack of respect.  I am very positive that the sean's and HMHB's (and myself) have similar reactions as you to violence, especially mass or child shootings, but the pigeonholing to suggest that because we support gun ownership to being fine with gun death is just bad arguing.

30 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It's not the same.  A better point would not be anti-vaxx and gun owners, it would be COVID and gun owners.  Gun owners have to do background checks (testing), safely store weapons (vaccine), are liable for negligence (lose job) but also go to jail for being deadly with them, and there are positive uses with weapons, unlike COVID.  Equating people who have guns to anti-vaxxers is beyond disingenuous, it's an acute lack of respect.  I am very positive that the sean's and HMHB's (and myself) have similar reactions as you to violence, especially mass or child shootings, but the pigeonholing to suggest that because we support gun ownership to being fine with gun death is just bad arguing.

Nothing makes Akkula happier than dead kids and raped women, unless it is scared people of color.  Everytime Akkula hears about a kid dying a violent death, he rubs one out here.