Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Let's hear both sides

2 hours ago, Maynard Delecto said:

You guys are ho humming something that fits your smug narrative. The thing about smugs is, they're usually more ignorant than the ppl they're mocking

The Negro Project? The Master Race? "We wont dont want the word get out to the blacks that we want to exterminate them"? You guys don't know any of that?

There DEFINITELY needs to be a second book about the Holocaust, looks like.

Go on...

20 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Go on...

to google...

and....

look it up...

yourself....

It's a matter of fact. It's all been very well documented.

The Germans pretty much copycatted our segregation laws. The Germans used the Eugenics and race purification plan designed by psychopath racist Americans. American advised Hitler's Eugenicist. 

Segregation = DemoKKKrats

Eugenics = Psychopath racist Planned Parenthood founder

Holocaust = 6 million dead

America's War on Blacks = 60 million dead and climbing

We are going to need a lot more books!

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

7 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

to google...

and....

look it up...

yourself....

It's a matter of fact. It's all been very well documented.

The Germans pretty much copycatted our segregation laws. The Germans used the Eugenics and race purification plan designed by psychopath racist Americans. American advised Hitler's Eugenicist. 

Segregation = DemoKKKrats

Eugenics = Psychopath racist Planned Parenthood founder

Holocaust = 6 million dead

America's War on Blacks = 60 million dead and climbing

We are going to need a lot more books!

"Do your research!  Even though I made a flimsy claim and am using frayed strings to tie theories together!  Look it up yourself!"

Just like i thought, a conspiracist can't substantiate a claim.  Perhaps stick to the sovereign shtick so we just skip over your bullshit.

11 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

"Do your research!  Even though I made a flimsy claim and am using frayed strings to tie theories together!  Look it up yourself!"

Just like i thought, a conspiracist can't substantiate a claim.  Perhaps stick to the sovereign shtick so we just skip over your bullshit.

Look, I'm sorry if I ruined somebody's "OMG TEXAS TRUMPTARDS ARE SOOO STOOOPID!" moment. 

You guys projecting your lack of introspection and intellectual curiosity just gets old. 

I didn't make my living just saying sh't. I had to actually know what I was doing before I did it. When Ole Kuz shoots, he don't miss, buh-lee dat.

Just now, Maynard Delecto said:

Look, I'm sorry if I ruined somebody's "OMG TEXAS TRUMPTARDS ARE SOOO STOOOPID!" moment. 

You guys projecting your lack of self introspection and intellectual curiosity just gets old. 

I didn't make my living just saying sh't. I had to actually know what I was doing before I did it. When Ole Kuz shoots, he don't miss, buh-lee dat.

Talking on the internet has nothing to do with carpentry or truck driving

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

You guys projecting your lack of introspection and intellectual curiosity just gets old. 

So, nothing.  Ole Kuz indeed. Like always.

7 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

So, nothing.  Ole Kuz indeed. Like always.

You guys are the nothing. I've got you all eating out of my hand. 

The OP started a TIC thread about how dumb Texans are because they want another book on the holocaust

I got you to prove you know next to nothing about the Holocaust. You wouldn't be demanding the missing knowledge otherwise. Not only should you not be mocking ppl for wanting more books, you should be joining in with them in their demands.

36 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

The OP started a TIC thread about how dumb Texans are because they want another book on the holocaust

I got you to prove you know next to nothing about the Holocaust. You wouldn't be demanding the missing knowledge otherwise. Not only should you not be mocking ppl for wanting more books, you should be joining in with them in their demands.

By me goading you on, by simply saying "go on" you jumped through hoops to prove nothing, and you want to spike a football?  Man, it takes next to nothing to make you feel like you somehow "owned someone". 

6 hours ago, HR_Poke said:

Texas is weird...  some of the school districts have their own police that report ti the superintendent...

School police in big cities is normal you dope. It handles school crime like gangs down to truancy. It helps free up regular cops from having to sit parked at schools all the time. 

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, HR_Poke said:

We have resource officers too but they are from the municipal police force or the sherrifs office.

Texas appears to use them as security at their board meetings.

SD Unified is the 2nd largest school district in CA. It has its own police force too. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

School police in big cities is normal you dope. It handles school crime like gangs down to truancy. It helps free up regular cops from having to sit parked at schools all the time. 

Stick to your racist diatribe 

7 hours ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Maynard,

American racism and its parallels with Nazi ideology and policy aren't in question

The Texas goobers here don't want "another" book or "more" books. They want books that undermine credibility of evidence re: scope, scale, and depth of the Holocaust. That effort should be opposed with vigor

7 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

SD Unified is the 2nd largest school district in CA. It has its own police force too. 

Denver public schools has a safety department that acts more like security guards, they still defer to denver police for criminal stuff. Just not really a thing to have a school police department in the mountain states

Los Angeles, Miami, and a list of other cities have ISD police departments. And of course they report to the superintendent of the schools...who else would they report to? The is a an MOU in place with ISD departments and the departments of the surrounding area. Is it any different than having an officer assigned from the local department? And do we really have to ask why these exist? Have you been in a high school lately? 

37 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

American racism and its parallels with Nazi ideology and policy aren't in question

Eh, the way that’s been presented in this thread isn’t exactly accurate. 

Hitler and Naziism had very mixed and contradictory views on the United States. Yes,  they admired the segregationist South’s apartheid regime. And yes, they existed broadly in the same eugenics mileu as some American folks. 

But at the same time, Hitler thought the US was a mongrel state that was controlled by Jews. Also, he was obsessed with Karl May Westerns and liked Native Americans as a result, so he wasn’t exactly a big proponent of the largest actual genocide the United States actually did. 

And like most reactionaries, Hitler hated abortion. His form of racial eugenics was based mostly on total physical destruction, not control of the poor population through birth control: his connection to American eugenic thought was tenuous at best. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

5 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

Eh, the way that’s been presented in this thread isn’t exactly accurate. 

Hitler and Naziism had very mixed and contradictory views on the United States. Yes,  they admired the segregationist South’s apartheid regime. And yes, they existed broadly in the same eugenics mileu as some American folks. 

But at the same time, Hitler thought the US was a mongrel state that was controlled by Jews. Also, he was obsessed with Karl May Westerns and liked Native Americans as a result, so he wasn’t exactly a big proponent of the largest actual genocide the United States actually did. 

And like most reactionaries, Hitler hated abortion. His form of racial eugenics was based mostly on total physical destruction, not control of the poor population through birth control: his connection to American eugenic thought was tenuous at best. 

I hear this claim of genocide against Native Americans a lot, but isn't the death toll figure oft cited almost entirely disease and not war?

It's just something that's nagged at me.