Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Let's hear both sides

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Sounds like he is admitting that America did some very messed up stuff in his attempt to own the libs. 

Yeah seemed like he was tying the holocaust to bad things America was doing, then thinking it would make the "libs" want to stop talking about it.... The same "libs" who supposedly hate America and only talk about how bad it is. 

36 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark_County_School_District_Police_Department

The department was originally formed in 1967 as school security and it was not until 1971 that the state legislature granted the officers in the department status as police officers.

On July 7, 2007, Nevada Revised Statutes expanded the patrol areas for school police to include traffic duty on streets adjacent to school property.[1]

The motto of the Clark County School District Police Department is "Prevention Before Apprehension," which can be seen painted on the rears of their vehicles.

The CCSDPD has a workforce of 49 civilian employees and 161 sworn officers. The command and executive staff consist of 17 sergeants, six lieutenants, two captains, and a chief of police.

The CCSDPD is divided into four police Area Commands with only one police officers assigned to every high school and patrol officers assigned to patrol each command area, primed to respond to the needs of all District elementary, middle, and high schools.

In addition, CCSDPD police officers patrol 24/7 on three different shifts (Days/Swings/Graves) covering all property and buildings belonging to CCSD.

The CCSDPD also has a Motorcycle Traffic Unit with four Officers and one Sergeant assigned, who respond to district vehicle accidents and traffic concerns.

There is a Detective Bureau, Training Bureau, and Communications Bureau consisting of a Fingerprint Unit, Records Unit, and Dispatch Center, totaling about 21 civilian employees.

Odd. You're doing it wrong....

38 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Sounds like he is admitting that America did some very messed up stuff in his attempt to own the libs. 

Or I thought I'd let the libs own themselves

You didn't know that Germans took what we were doing and had planned for Black ppl, and adopted it to the Jews?

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

45 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

We have resource officers too but they are from the municipal police force or the sherrifs office.

Texas appears to use them as security at their board meetings.

LA Unified has their own police department too. According to their website they have 211 (damn!) officers. 14th largest police department in the state. Again, damn!

https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/15609

6 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

LA Unified has their own police department too. According to their website they have 211 (damn!) officers. 14th largest police department in the state. Again, damn!

https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/15609

Weird.  We must have been late to the party. Resource officers around here didn't become a thing till Columbine.

Just now, HR_Poke said:

Weird.  We must have been late to the party. Resource officers around here didn't become a thing till Columbine.

I remember we had a resource officer at my high school, not sure when that started though. But having an actual police department is pretty wild. Like, my city doesn’t even have 200 sworn officers, and it’s a high crime city with a population over 150k. 

9 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I remember we had a resource officer at my high school, not sure when that started though. But having an actual police department is pretty wild. Like, my city doesn’t even have 200 sworn officers, and it’s a high crime city with a population over 150k. 

Sounds like the security services on most college campuses

13 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

We have 6 high schools and 6 middle schools. So we only have 6 resource officers for the whole county but it's split up between two municipalities and the county with my city providing 4 of the 12.

5 minutes ago, Billings said:

Sounds like the security services on most college campuses

But even those departments are fairly small. Like UW campus police, I think there's like 6 or 8 and they take turns being the detective.

3 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

But even those departments are fairly small. Like UW campus police, I think there's like 6 or 8 and they take turns being the detective.

Oregon State has a larger group and it is federal force.  But then they have a nuclear reactor there.  People really underestimate the science research and facilities at OSU

Just now, Billings said:

Oregon State has a larger group and it is federal force.  But then they have a nuclear reactor there.

Makes sense. I don't know what the size of other universities departments are like.  UWs just felt a little like barney fife.

1 hour ago, Maynard Delecto said:

I want to talk about the Holocaust

Holocaust = Race/ethnic based Eugenics.

Nazis learned the Eugenics ropes from Americans. Nazis learned a lot about race based segregation from Americans as well

Still want to keep talking about the Holocaust, Lefty?

um, yes?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

You guys are ho humming something that fits your smug narrative. The thing about smugs is, they're usually more ignorant than the ppl they're mocking

The Negro Project? The Master Race? "We wont dont want the word get out to the blacks that we want to exterminate them"? You guys don't know any of that?

There DEFINITELY needs to be a second book about the Holocaust, looks like.

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

These are the results of the anti-CRT witchhunt.. it’ll only get worse 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.