Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AztecSU

SDSU @ SJSU

Worst 6-0 team I have ever seen.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

10 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

I must be masochist. I watched that whole game thinking the Spartans might just win it.

Owie Uncomfy GIF by Paramount Network

I spent most of the 3rd quarter all of the 4  quarter and OT knowing the Aztecs would be fortunate to win.

I Love Lucy Ok GIF by Paramount+

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

21 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Funny, my conclusion immediately after the game was, "I'm not watching another Spartan game this season." It will only be Sunday football for me. #RAMSHOUSE

A lot riding on Matthew Stafford and he doesn’t even know it

8 minutes ago, Dirtball said:

They will drop in my rank 'em poll.

Americans Mayor

14 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

They will drop in my rank 'em poll.

No, the pollsters know we were favored by 9 points, but will see we won by 6 points.  That looks OK on paper.  You should know that they don't actually watch the West Coast games.  If they did then we'd be dropped from the Top 25. 

32 minutes ago, Dirtball said:

LOL

After next week they'll be the worst 7-0 team you've ever seen.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

7 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

LOL

After next week they'll be the worst 7-0 team you've ever seen.

Highly doubtful.

Because AFA is going to stack the box and dare us to pass and we're unable to do that effectively during regulation. 

SJSU < AFA which may be < than Fresno and Boise and is definitely < than Nevada

SJSU was extremely sloppy and committed lots of unforced errors, but there were a handful of really bad calls that went against them last night as well.

2 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

SUDS wins out, it means nothing.

Legit, nothing.

I think winning out means something different to each program. For you guys, it means you still have “it” and likely helps national perspective. For us, it means we really catch the eye of local fans and would do wonders for local media, recruiting, and fan support, which is something we always struggle with. Right now, I’d trade a few losses for a MWC title and a shot at USC/UCLA in the LA Bowl instead of a NY6 bowl getting steamrolled by Iowa or something.

7 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

He looked good, although with that last pass he could have done the same thing as Nash by throwing into double coverage. But I think you've found your QB if his performance tonight is an indicator.

His main problem at both schools is that he tends to immediately get injured. He started a game last year, was injured in the first half, and that was pretty much all she wrote. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

6 hours ago, aztech said:

No, the pollsters know we were favored by 9 points, but will see we won by 6 points.  That looks OK on paper.  You should know that they don't actually watch the West Coast games.  If they did then we'd be dropped from the Top 25. 

We should be dropped from the 'Others Receiving Votes' category as well.

I do credit Sparty though. In spite of their myriad of penalties, they hung in there and should have won the game.

Americans Mayor

Missed nearly all of this game. Came back from working late to see the last possession in regulation. Couldn't be prouder of both teams. Kicking and clawing and fighting to the end.

I love this kinda game.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

35 minutes ago, ziggy29 said:

Spartans are bottom 10 nationally in turnover margin and penalties.  Hard to win games with that stuff, and that is coaching.

The turnovers were equal at one apiece. It's when the Sparty turnover occurred that made the difference.

Americans Mayor