Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AztecSU

SDSU @ SJSU

3 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

This I agree with. Who was your QB late? He looked good, where's he been?

Lucas Johnson.

SD kid we recruited, but he went to Ga Tech. He's a running QB. He transferred to SDSU after his Soph season.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Great game. SJSU probably deserved to win, but I'm glad the Aztecs get to awkward slide out of the building with the W. 

Brennan has SDSU's number. Great coach. Please go beat the living crap out of Nevada and Fresno State like you just did to SDSU.  

I'm over this. I'm done, guys. No more sports for me. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Just now, Koji Vu said:

Great game. SJSU probably deserved to win, but I'm glad the Aztecs get to awkward slide out of the building with the W. 

Brennan has SDSU's number. Great coach. Please go beat the living crap out of Nevada and Fresno State like you just did to SDSU.  

I doubt they will have any fight left in them by then. Maybe for Fresno just to spite them, but it's all downhill after UNLV probably.

2 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Lucas Johnson.

SD kid we recruited, but he went to Ga Tech. He's a running QB. He transferred to SDSU after his Soph season.

He looked good, although with that last pass he could have done the same thing as Nash by throwing into double coverage. But I think you've found your QB if his performance tonight is an indicator.

I'm sure Brennan is in the locker room telling the team, "Hey guys, we scored the first rushing TD against the Aztecs this season. No one else has done that!" Some lame morale victory lecture. What horrendous coaching that was.

I said it last week, but if Nash is the best backup QB we have, that is a terrible sign.

Great job Sparty.

You deserved the W.

In spite of constantly shooting yourselves in the foot during the first half, you got yourselves back in the game and had a shot in OT.

That was a great effort.

Americans Mayor

2 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

So see ya tomorrow?

JK, that was a heartbreaker for the spartans, your team actually looked better throughout the game. but you don't get to quit. Coming from a rebel fan..

3 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Funny, my conclusion immediately after the game was, "I'm not watching another Spartan game this season." It will only be Sunday football for me. #RAMSHOUSE

2 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

He looked good, although with that last pass he could have done the same thing as Nash by throwing into double coverage. But I think you've found your QB if his performance tonight is an indicator.

Being a relief pitcher and being a starter are two different animals. Johnson was pedestrian against Utah and Towson.

Americans Mayor

Just now, Spaztecs said:

Being a relief pitcher and being a starter are two different animals. Johnson was pedestrian against Utah and Towson.

ok, I didn't see those games, except the OT against Utah. I'll trust you.

4 minutes ago, ripple effect said:

He made a big mistake at the end, but he otherwise played pretty well...

He kept plays alive with his feet and made some nice throws on the run. That is a very good Aztec Defense.

Perhaps better than 2019.

Americans Mayor

11 minutes ago, Koji Vu said:

Nobody deserved to win this one. 

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

ok, I didn't see those games, except the OT against Utah. I'll trust you.

He definitely plays well in OT. He had a TD pass against the Utes as well in OT.

Americans Mayor

I must be masochist. I watched that whole game thinking the Spartans might just win it.

Owie Uncomfy GIF by Paramount Network

26 minutes ago, crixus said:

You're welcome Aztecs.

Yep. Don't know why Brennan was Mr. Smiley at the end because you guys gave us the game with those 100+ yards in penalties.

That said, your guys put up a great effort; showed considerably more want-to than SDSU's players did.

As for the Aztecs, we're in deep trouble going forward because it's now finally obvious that just like two years ago during the second half of the season, if opponents put eight in the box, we can't run the ball. And that's definitely no bueno for a team which can't pass it for shit.