Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pokez

How about don't suck?

5 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nah.  That 2016 team with Brian Hill, Tanner Gentry, Hollister at TE, a top G5 O-line,  Epps, Wingard, Wilson, Granderson and Ghaifan on defense was as talented as any team in the MWC.  Allen was just a meh college QB.  A Carr or Moore would have had that team in the top 15.

what about rypien

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Donnell Pumphrey and Rashaad Penny were quite the Dynamic Duo in 2016.

read dc comics GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

12 minutes ago, Bob said:

No. Moore still would have had the DOG SHIT offensive coaching staff that UW had (and still has)

UW did not have a dog shit coaching staff....that was a very good coaching staff...hence why they are no longer part of the program.

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

UW did not have a dog shit coaching staff....that was a very good coaching staff...hence why they are no longer part of the program.

Not Vigen the OC.  He still struggled that year even with all of that talent.  The D staff was great.  

1 minute ago, The Brent Vigen Diet said:

I think Polasek’s play calling has been solid. I think we have a bigger problem with recruiting  at the offensive skill positions. 

A lot better than Vigen.  The OL has struggled and the QB is not a great passer.  That combo makes it tough on an OC.  

6 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

A lot better than Vigen.  The OL has struggled and the QB is not a great passer.  That combo makes it tough on an OC.  

I still think the OL woes is more related the crappy passing game. Teams are just stacking the box on us all day long. Nothing we do keeps them honest. How many wide open td throws has chambers missed this year? At least two a game I think. 

57 minutes ago, The Brent Vigen Diet said:

I still think the OL woes is more related the crappy passing game. Teams are just stacking the box on us all day long. Nothing we do keeps them honest. How many wide open td throws has chambers missed this year? At least two a game I think. 

At least.  The OL isn't great at pass protection.  Having a true QB back there to keep defenses honest would help though, you are correct.  

2 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

At least.  The OL isn't great at pass protection.  Having a true QB back there to keep defenses honest would help though, you are correct.  

Tough for 5 guys to block 9 with corners or safeties blitzing all the time.  We also don't run true blocking tight ends to pick up that edge block. They block for half a second then release to run their routes.  Not that the OL is without issue, they got pushed around by AF all game when they should have dominated.

7 hours ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Mom's one sly gal I tell ya. I  never knew she was into straps on and laying the wood to Soy Boys like you

You wish Maynard Retardo…. I’ve laid more pipe in her skanky old ass than I’d care to admit. 

Ahem......

Pokes.

You sucked today.

Americans Mayor

9 hours ago, The Brent Vigen Diet said:

Welcome to Aztec world. It's been like that since 2017.

Americans Mayor

29 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

@Pokez How about it?

We are not good. Check my history. I've been plenty critical of the Cowboys over the years and definitely wasn't sold on 4-0 after nearly losing to an FCS school and the worst FBS school in the country. Hell, in the last 25 years, all Wyoming fans have to "brag" about is 8-6 division title season and beating the 5th place finisher in the PAC 10 to finish 7-5. Admittedly, we don't have a whole lot on UNLV. Anyone other than a dog butt awful New Mexico team on the schedule this week, and we could be looking at 8 L's in a row to finish the season.

5923508649007_bestsuperbowlpicture.jpg.3d879e07e88f2c9ecd15a44ed82786a3.jpg