Bob

Transgender bathroom policy leads to rape in girl's bathroom

If this policy is law, why not have locking unisex bathrooms like you see in many public places. Problem solved. Not sure how you would handle high school PE shower situations. You know there’s always the kid in every high school that would portray being trans just to invade the girls locker room. 

• Like 2

It's unfortunate that you had to start this thread.  It's a serious issue that probably should be discussed and really has little to do with transgenderism.  It's more about schools trying to cover up a rape and an assault and a parent getting arrested for speaking out at the school board when the Superintendent told the father his daughter wasn't raped after they covered it up.  

• Like 5
  • OG R-Tard 1
2 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

It's unfortunate that you had to start this thread.  It's a serious issue that probably should be discussed and really has little to do with transgenderism.  It's more about schools trying to cover up a rape and an assault and a parent getting arrested for speaking out at the school board when the Superintendent told the father his daughter wasn't raped after they covered it up.  

God... I hate to say it, but it does need to be said.  Given these crazy times, could someone a little too far off the deep end be lying or embellishing?  As of now it is hearsay.  So while I hope a father would not stoop that low, this has been a hot button issue that someone deranged enough may manipulate.  Hopefully, one of those girls went to the hospital and got a kit done, or if it happened, that kid goes free, and the school needs to burn.

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

God... I hate to say it, but it does need to be said.  Given these crazy times, could someone a little too far off the deep end be lying or embellishing?  As of now it is hearsay.  So while I hope a father would not stoop that low, this has been a hot button issue that someone deranged enough may manipulate.  Hopefully, one of those girls went to the hospital and got a kit done, or if it happened, that kid goes free, and the school needs to burn.

No it ended up being and actual rape.  It's such a phucked up story.  Girl was forcibly sodomized and forced to perform felatio on the transgendered individual.  She told her dad when he picked her up from school.  Went to the school administrators to talk about it and was upset.  The administrators tried to convince him to let them handle it internally and not to report it to the police.  They ended up calling the police on him for being out of control.  They tried to remove him from the school and he told the Sheriffs office that his daughter was raped.  They took her to the hospital, performed a rape kit, and verified that she was indeed raped.  The collected semen as well and were able to tie it to the individual accused.  He's currently pending trial.

The school district then quietly transferred the individual to another school where he then cornered another girl in a class room and assaulted her as well.  They finally expelled him while he's waiting trial on these two incidents.  

The father went to the school board meeting to oppose their bathroom policies saying that it led to his daughter getting raped, the superintendent then told him that he knew of no such acts happening in the district, and some activist approached him and told him at the podium that she didn't believe the lies his daughter was saying about being raped.  So he became unhinged and was arrested and removed from the school board meeting.  

Honestly I'm impressed with the fathers restraint.  If this happened to one of my daughters I would be in jail awaiting a murder trial....

• Like 3
  • Angry 2
4 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

No it ended up being and actual rape.  It's such a phucked up story.  Girl was forcibly sodomized and forced to perform felatio on the transgendered individual.  She told her dad when he picked her up from school.  Went to the school administrators to talk about it and was upset.  The administrators tried to convince him to let them handle it internally and not to report it to the police.  They ended up calling the police on him for being out of control.  They tried to remove him from the school and he told the Sheriffs office that his daughter was raped.  They took her to the hospital, performed a rape kit, and verified that she was indeed raped.  The collected semen as well and were able to tie it to the individual accused.  He's currently pending trial.

The school district then quietly transferred the individual to another school where he then cornered another girl in a class room and assaulted her as well.  They finally expelled him while he's waiting trial on these two incidents.  

The father went to the school board meeting to oppose their bathroom policies saying that it led to his daughter getting raped, the superintendent then told him that he knew of no such acts happening in the district, and some activist approached him and told him at the podium that she didn't believe the lies his daughter was saying about being raped.  So he became unhinged and was arrested and removed from the school board meeting.  

Honestly I'm impressed with the fathers restraint.  If this happened to one of my daughters I would be in jail awaiting a murder trial....

+++++ this earth.  Tear down that entire school administration, and those people all need to go to jail, and not a nice one.  Those girls deserve every bit of help they need forever, on the personal dime of those who tried to cover it up.    Now I wish there was a better link in the OP so I didn't even have to raise the question.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

+++++ this earth.  Tear down that entire school administration, and those people all need to go to jail, and not a nice one.  Those girls deserve every bit of help they need forever, on the personal dime of those who tried to cover it up.    Now I wish there was a better link in the OP so I didn't even have to raise the question.  

It is messed up, but maybe you should be more willing to consider the message and it's truthfulness rather than the messenger.

7 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Here's one that kind of covers everything from a local news source.

Smith is the father.

“The day of the incident, the [School Resource Officer] and the principal made it very clear that they had to do their investigation and that we weren’t to talk about anything. … The school counselor was in the room with my wife and daughter and told my daughter and my wife they’re not supposed to talk about anything,” Smith said.

The principal continued to ask Smith questions, he said.

“I just kept saying ‘no, this is not acceptable, where’s the police? Where’s the ambulance?’” Smith said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/loudounnow.com/2021/10/13/parents-students-press-for-reform-in-schools-handling-of-sexual-assaults/amp/

• Cheers 1
3 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

It is messed up, but maybe you should be more willing to consider the message and it's truthfulness rather than the messenger.

Or, like HR just did, provide a robust article that tells the full story.  When there is a vague message, as they say there is nothing wrong with "waiting for more info to come out".

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Or, like HR just did, provide a robust article that tells the full story.  When there is a vague message, as they say there is nothing wrong with "waiting for more info to come out".

I had to do some digging to find better sources.  This incident was kind of the start of the School Board Association asking Mereck Garland to have the feds look into protestors, so it's highly politicized and hard to get the real details. 

1 minute ago, HR_Poke said:

I had to do some digging to find better sources.  This incident was kind of the start of the School Board Association asking Mereck Garland to have the feds look into protestors, so it's highly politicized and hard to get the real details. 

Kudos for doing so.  I looked at a few but none had the part about the tests and the arrests.  Which seems strange since that is a very important part to the story.  Perhaps there was a gag order or something?  Minors privacy?  I don't know, but good find and greatly appreciated.  :cheers:

4 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Kudos for doing so.  I looked at a few but none had the part about the tests and the arrests.  Which seems strange since that is a very important part to the story.  Perhaps there was a gag order or something?  Minors privacy?  I don't know, but good find and greatly appreciated.  :cheers:

all parties were minors so there is a lot related to that. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I would agree with that.  I was a bit skeptical at first.

Sounds like the father should have immediately reported the rape to the police, or maybe he did. The school administrators trying to gloss over the rape and transferring the trans kid to another school where he assaulted someone else was unconscionable. 

You hear about these situations in colleges a lot. Not sure what protocols are followed, but seems it would be prudent for school administration to immediately report alleged incidents to the police and let them handle it. Temporarily suspending the alleged assailant would also appear prudent. 

This Loudon County school district has been in the news CONSTANTLY. Sounds like a bunch of bleeding heart liberals got elected to the school board in a red county and it's like oil and water.

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

This Loudon County school district has been in the news CONSTANTLY. Sounds like a bunch of bleeding heart liberals in a red county got elected and it's like oil and water.

Politics aside, we are talking about covering up rape.  No motivations or political leanings matter to just being a decent human being.  Whoever knowingly covered this up, or said nothing has shown they should not be civil servants, around children, or currently not charged with obstruction or aiding/abetting or whatever the legal charge should be for a cover up.  It's despicable.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Politics aside, we are talking about covering up rape.  No motivations or political leanings matter to just being a decent human being.  Whoever knowingly covered this up, or said nothing has shown they should not be civil servants, around children, or currently not charged with obstruction or aiding/abetting or whatever the legal charge should be for a cover up.  It's despicable.

Agree. I would go on a murderous rampage if this happened to my daughter.

Edit: I've been thinking about this. What motivation other than political would these people have for covering this up?? Did they fear what this would do to the "transgender movement" in this country?

I can tell you as a public school employee that the schools hands are tied in ways.  Damned if you do and damned if you don’t so to say.  

The father should’ve went directly to the police however.  +++++ing terrible!

• Like 1