Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

hawai’i @ nevada

4 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

Pack fans: anyone know what the heck is up with the Nevada o-Line penalty machine Foster? 

He is just overly aggressive,  I think I read or heard something about Norvell wants a bit of that, and is okay with some penalties. Just not drive killing??? Which they are 99% drive killing IMO???

22 minutes ago, UofNPackFan said:

He is just overly aggressive,  I think I read or heard something about Norvell wants a bit of that, and is okay with some penalties. Just not drive killing??? Which they are 99% drive killing IMO???

Always at the wrong time it seems. But overall 4 penalties last night for 50 yards. That's actually a pretty good night for the Pack

48 minutes ago, UofNPackFan said:

I think he did just fine on that play. We had a defensive linebacker or safety blitzing hard as the play was starting and a ref blew his whistle to stop play but the DB didn't pull-up and crashed the offensive line hard and ran into the wrong player. Foster was just the one that got caught.

16 minutes ago, wolf from 73 said:

I think he did just fine on that play. We had a defensive linebacker or safety blitzing hard as the play was starting and a ref blew his whistle to stop play but the DB didn't pull-up and crashed the offensive line hard and ran into the wrong player. Foster was just the one that got caught.

Yup I saw that.  That is fine and one of those aggressive penalties that didn't kill the drive.