Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

hawai’i @ nevada

15 hours ago, mugtang said:

We said the same thing the last time they came to town.  It was freezing cold and raining and we ended up getting blown out 54-3

Wasn’t that the Rolo revenge game? He wasn’t considered for head job at Nevada and knew everything about their team.

2 hours ago, NVGiant said:

Notre Dame in 2009 was really bad, too. TCU in 2000 when David Neil was sacked like 11 times in the first half.

Yeah, I saw that ND fiasco in person. It started off with Drake missing an easy FG. I remember Kap pitching the ball to Taua he almost could’ve walked in but took his eye off the ball and it went out of bounds, something like that. We had an easy FG on 4th down, we went for it and failed because everyone in this world knew where Ault was going to run the ball. As good as the Union was, it wasn’t good enough to push back ND quality stacked defenders in the box. Ault should’ve called QB bootlegs at times to keep them guessing, but he just wanted to say, “you know we’re going to run the ball up the middle, and there’s nothing you can do to stop us”.  Well, way too much they did. 

kat.jpg

2 hours ago, Pack Fan said:

Wasn’t that the Rolo revenge game? He wasn’t considered for head job at Nevada and knew everything about their team.

yeah there was a little "edge" to it. But the Pack played like they wanted to go home and watch TV. The Hawaii' players used the cold night to motivate themselves.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Yeah, I saw that ND fiasco in person. It started off with Drake missing an easy FG. I remember Kap pitching the ball to Taua he almost could’ve walked in but took his eye off the ball and it went out of bounds, something like that. We had an easy FG on 4th down, we went for it and failed because everyone in this world knew where Ault was going to run the ball. As good as the Union was, it wasn’t good enough to push back ND quality stacked defenders in the box. Ault should’ve called QB bootlegs at times to keep them guessing, but he just wanted to say, “you know we’re going to run the ball up the middle, and there’s nothing you can do to stop us”.  Well, way too much they did. 

Didn't help that loudmouth Jimmy Clausen was mouthing off before the game to the Nevada coaches and players.  Somehow the offense was gaining yards almost at will but got snakebit inside the Gold Zone.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

19 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Wasn't Larry battered & fried a few week ago?

larry went to rainbow bridge. colt brennan is feeding him and robert kekaula is going to eat him when he gets fat.

42 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

Is Larry the one who picked us to beat Boise?

no.he got relieved of his duties after the sjsu game this year.next bird up is junior boy jr.he called the fresno upset.he said take the points against nevada.

On 10/15/2021 at 11:24 AM, Lester_in_reno said:

His Prediction.... https://nevadasportsnet.com/news/reporters/nevada-vs-hawaii-three-keys-to-victory-and-a-prediction

the weather wont be an issue. Cooling down into  the 50s as game progresses.

Just chilly weather, the rain is holding off until the week ahead

14 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

Maybe he’ll get tired from scoring all those touchdowns due to the altitude.

:shots:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater