Jump to content
kalua pig

hawai’i @ nevada

Recommended Posts

In a werid way I am voting for Nevada. Hawaii has to get to 2 loses for Fresno to have a chance to win. I get the odds aren't great Hawaii wins out (even if they do upset nevada this week) but I would rather just eliminate that possibility.

I also acknowledge Fresno probably isn't going to win out and the west winner will probably be nevada or sdsu but there is still hope until we drop another game.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, thedude15 said:

In a werid way I am voting for Nevada. Hawaii has to get to 2 loses for Fresno to have a chance to win. I get the odds aren't great Hawaii wins out (even if they do upset nevada this week) but I would rather just eliminate that possibility.

I also acknowledge Fresno probably isn't going to win out and the west winner will probably be nevada or sdsu but there is still hope until we drop another game.

 

None of us think we're gonna beat you guys in a cake walk or anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Let's see Saturday is a high of 70 here so by game time it could be in the 50s, Hawa'ii players might freeze

We said the same thing the last time they came to town.  It was freezing cold and raining and we ended up getting blown out 54-3 

  • Like 4
  • Cheers 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, mugtang said:

We said the same thing the last time they came to town.  It was freezing cold and raining and we ended up getting blown out 54-3 

That was because our team forgot we were playing a game that day. But the slow starts are worrysome to me, something that could snowball

Link to post
Share on other sites

However Hawai'i has always been one of those games that are like 50/50 going into the season truthfully. We have won some we shouldn't have and lost some that we shouldn't have. Every year that is one of my toss up games on the schedule.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, mugtang said:

We said the same thing the last time they came to town.  It was freezing cold and raining and we ended up getting blown out 54-3 

Was one of the biggest 'no-shows' I've ever seen by the Pack at home.

Kudos to UH for jamming up and ignoring the blustery night. They wanted to show up for Rolovich vs his old squad.

Am sure Coach Jay will show them some of those videos. I left in the 3rd I was so pissed, there was no urgency at all from the Blue side.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Warbow said:

Hawaii’s record against Strong and Haener is 4-0. Ponder that.

"Mr. Hainey" please!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, battle.borne said:

Hawaii is gonna get poi pounded.

I’m with BB. I just returned from LL Hawaiian Barbecue (which isn’t very good btw) and they didn’t seem very confident at all. They said something about Hawaii being a paper chicken this season?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Tome Mas Le Chon!

Not feeling it this week for the Bows, Yikes!

sit back and watch some crazy shit happen.you already know cuz.

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BacksThePack said:

Tommy Chang gonna get that win over the Bows finally!

you don’t understand,timmy chang is leaking information to hawai’i.he is loyal to the soil.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

Was one of the biggest 'no-shows' I've ever seen by the Pack at home.

Kudos to UH for jamming up and ignoring the blustery night. They wanted to show up for Rolovich vs his old squad.

Am sure Coach Jay will show them some of those videos. I left in the 3rd I was so pissed, there was no urgency at all from the Blue side.

That was one of the very worst Pack games I’ve ever seen. The Hawaii Bowl against SMU was another. The second half against USU in 2010 was probably the worst half. USU had no points at HT.  They scored 42 on us in the 2nd half. We could not stop them and never did. Luckily we had 35 at HT and won 56-42.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

That was one of the very worst Pack games I’ve ever seen. The Hawaii Bowl against SMU was another. The second half against USU in 2010 was probably the worst half. USU had no points at HT.  They scored 42 on us in the 2nd half. We could not stop them and never did. Luckily we had 35 at HT and won 56-42.

Notre Dame in 2009 was really bad, too. TCU in 2000 when David Neil was sacked like 11 times in the first half.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...