Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Fresno State at Wyoming

Looks as if Fresno States offense is trying to emphasize a more balanced offense because of the exposure of their one dimensional gameplan. But I wish the offensive coordinator for Fresno needs to brush upp more on different running schemes vs just having Rivers run up the middle. More use of play action with veer will help against the speed of the defense. Along with use of a full back in the backfield from time to time to help clear lanes in the middle would be nice to see. 

6 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

Nothing warms up a QB faster than chucking it as far down the field as possible after 5 minutes of sideline warmup.  Besides, why would you want to give your backup any confidence?

Really shitty coaching.

14 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

Why were they calling deep throws for Williams? 

Cuz that’s obviously what you do to a cold QB when you waited 2 quarters too long to put him in and need 3 scores. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

26 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

5qomio.jpg.0905b710b71a043cc837388262540e3a.jpg

That is an Aztec Meme as well.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

21 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Early favorite for Turd of the Week. 

You obviously missed last night's Sparty - Aztec mess.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

7 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

You obviously missed last night's Sparty - Aztec mess.

I didn’t. 

I think it’s close to a draw.  The overtimes should take you out of the running. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

12 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

And the aggies may give unlv their first win.

USU says

ted-lasso-tedlassogifs.gif

1 hour ago, Subcanis said:

I didn’t. 

I think it’s close to a draw.  The overtimes should take you out of the running. 

Steve Addazio’s red zone offense should be a weekly nominee.

Yet another unbeliveably frustrating offensive effort.  I'm done with wasting any more beautiful fall Saturday afternoons watching the Cowboys live.  Until something changes offensively for the Cowboys I'm going to DVR the games and watch them Sunday night.  Living in WA it's not like I'll hear the Wyoming score before I get a chance to watch.  Still love Cowboy football but for now it'll be on my time schedule and not theirs.