Jump to content
Nevada Convert

Gruden Fired

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, azgreg said:

 

Black Men overwhelmingly share the same views on alternatives lifestyles that Gruden expressed. "F****ts" is the most common term in ebonics to describe homosexual men. 

Hard to see how Gruden was doing anything but relating well to his current and former players here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, happycamper said:

Yes. It's like context matters or something. 

So if Trump was also a rapper, you’d be cool with him rapping about bitches and hoe’s? Or is it just OK when blacks do it? 

What if Trump was black and also a rapper and did the same thing? 

Of course, your answer will be that blacks can say whatever they want because whitey ran them into the ground, and that’s why their urban culture is this way.

It’s your position that one race can say and do certain things that another race can’t, and being that’s solely based on skin color, that makes you a racist by definition. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Glad to see you finally got woke. 

Wait..what ?

Please explain my wokeness,  I've had a long stressful day at work.

Much appreciated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You no longer hate slow people.  That's a big step.

I've never thought I hated slow people until now. 

Quite a mind slam. Thanks for helping my reformation. 

But, one question,  do I NOT get pissed at cars going slow in the fast lane?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DestinFlPackfan said:

I've never thought I hated slow people until now. 

Quite a mind slam. Thanks for helping my reformation. 

But, one question,  do I NOT get pissed at cars going slow in the fast lane?

That's just your fast privilege talking.

Acceptance is the first step.

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Black Men overwhelmingly share the same views on alternatives lifestyles that Gruden expressed. "F****ts" is the most common term in ebonics to describe homosexual men. 

Hard to see how Gruden was doing anything but relating well to his current and former players here.

Yeah I’m sure the “lips like Michelin tires” went over great with his black players. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

My guess is that none of those people will be considered for a HC job in the NFL. :)
 

Actions and consequences. why is this so hard? 

It went over your head so let me go over this slowly: 

1) The NFL comes down on their people that use racist and derogatory language toward gays

2) The NFL hires acts for their SB halftime show that use derogatory language toward women 

If they are not ok with the first, why are they ok with the second? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

It’s like rationalizing and being a monster hypocrite matters or something. 

Who is being a hypocrite?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

So if Trump was also a rapper, you’d be cool with him rapping about bitches and hoe’s? Or is it just OK when blacks do it? 

What if Trump was black and also a rapper and did the same thing? 

Of course, your answer will be that blacks can say whatever they want because whitey ran them into the ground, and that’s why their urban culture is this way.

It’s your position that one race can say and do certain things that another race can’t, and being that’s solely based on skin color, that makes you a racist by definition. 

 

Convert this... is not helping your argument

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

So if Trump was also a rapper, you’d be cool with him rapping about bitches and hoe’s? Or is it just OK when blacks do it? 

What if Trump was black and also a rapper and did the same thing? 

Of course, your answer will be that blacks can say whatever they want because whitey ran them into the ground, and that’s why their urban culture is this way.

It’s your position that one race can say and do certain things that another race can’t, and being that’s solely based on skin color, that makes you a racist by definition. 

 

The number 1 and 2 top-selling hip hop artists of all time are a white man that has quite the tongue, and a mixed man that drops colorful language and the N word.  So, not the best example in this regard.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Yeah I’m sure the “lips like Michelin tires” went over great with his black players. 

the black ppl I grew up around did not talk PC to each other . In actuality, they would "kill" (verbally rip someone to shreds) each other non stop. Your guys' experiences may vary.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maynard Delecto said:

the black ppl I grew up around did not talk PC to each other . In actuality, they would "kill" (verbally rip someone to shreds) each other non stop. Your guys' experiences may vary.

My experience in the Army was similar - with each other.  Tolerance didn’t extend to white guys.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

My experience in the Army was similar - with each other.  Tolerance didn’t extend to white guys.

It's just always so awkward watching LGBTQers "friend zone" black grievances, and try to make them their own.

It would be like if I defended Scarlett Johansen when she was getting porn shamed made me think I'd get  somewhere with her #delusional

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

It went over your head so let me go over this slowly: 

1) The NFL comes down on their people that use racist and derogatory language toward gays

2) The NFL hires acts for their SB halftime show that use derogatory language toward women 

If they are not ok with the first, why are they ok with the second? 

there is a huge difference between a head coach who is leading a group of 75-80 young men and is supposed to set an example of character and conduct and is somewhat the face of an organization, and an individual NFL player, a rap artist, entertainer who represent themselves. That is why you'll see Josh Gordon get multiple chances to come back, and you'll likely never see Gruden walking the sidelines of an NFL game coaching.

Ina perfect world, Gruden should be forgiven and some point and given a chance to come back (after some time away), but I'm not sure we're there yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...