Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Gruden Fired

27 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

^^^feel free to quit piggybacking on my scoops anytime you want^^^

Trust me, when I want the addled barely English nonsense of your pretending to be a lawyer to justify your making your wife and kids suffer because you refuse to do what the court ordered, I will let ya know.

Deadbeats gunna deadbeat.  

Just give em the money you owe dude.

Brandon Staley of the Chargers was quoted saying this in response to a question about Gruden. I think it is really good. 

“Perspective and trust in this world are really, really difficult to achieve. I think about all the people that were affected by those emails — whether you’re a person of color, whether you’re a person, you know, a gender, your sexual orientation. That’s who I’m thinking about because it’s a sacred mantle for someone to call you coach or someone to call you a leader.

“Trust is really, really hard to achieve in this world. It’s really, really challenging to achieve, especially with people with those groups that I just mentioned. People are really guarded and skeptical of people because of emails like that.

“Kindness and lifting people up and respecting people you don’t know, I just think that that’s such a big part of our thing here … listening to people and learning about people because I think what you’ll discover is that we have so much more in common than not.

“For someone like me, it’s just incumbent upon you to set the example every single day so that people that were talked about in those emails that they don’t need to feel that way, they shouldn’t feel that way.

“Hopefully, all of us can learn from this, that it’s about bringing people together for me, so that people can become the people that they dream about. For me, leading this football team and being someone, hopefully, we can be a light for those people in those emails that not everybody’s like that, that there’s far more people that will love you than the opposite.

“Hopefully, this will be a chance for everybody to come together instead of go apart.”

2 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Brandon Staley of the Chargers was quoted saying this in response to a question about Gruden. I think it is really good. 

“Perspective and trust in this world are really, really difficult to achieve. I think about all the people that were affected by those emails — whether you’re a person of color, whether you’re a person, you know, a gender, your sexual orientation. That’s who I’m thinking about because it’s a sacred mantle for someone to call you coach or someone to call you a leader.

“Trust is really, really hard to achieve in this world. It’s really, really challenging to achieve, especially with people with those groups that I just mentioned. People are really guarded and skeptical of people because of emails like that.

“Kindness and lifting people up and respecting people you don’t know, I just think that that’s such a big part of our thing here … listening to people and learning about people because I think what you’ll discover is that we have so much more in common than not.

“For someone like me, it’s just incumbent upon you to set the example every single day so that people that were talked about in those emails that they don’t need to feel that way, they shouldn’t feel that way.

“Hopefully, all of us can learn from this, that it’s about bringing people together for me, so that people can become the people that they dream about. For me, leading this football team and being someone, hopefully, we can be a light for those people in those emails that not everybody’s like that, that there’s far more people that will love you than the opposite.

“Hopefully, this will be a chance for everybody to come together instead of go apart.”

I watched that clip.  It was really good.

https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1448411560284606468?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1448411560284606468|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2021/10/14/22725796/jon-gruden-emails-chargers-brandon-staley

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Trust me, when I want the addled barely English nonsense of your pretending to be a lawyer to justify your making you wife and kids suffer because your refuse to do what the court ordered, I will let ya know.

Deadbeats gunna deadbeat.  

That totally changes the fact you guys sock up to draw clicks

The old gas passer you downlow with must be feeling rejected rn.

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

1 hour ago, Maynard Delecto said:

That totally changes the fact you guys sock up to draw clicks

The old gas passer you downlow with must be feeling rejected rn.

what in the hell are you talking about hoo pig souie I mean cardinaltrojan I mean hugh jiddump I mean

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

5 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

WAIT, #1Stunner successfully recruited @Joe from WY?!?!?!

@BroncoOrange, did you happen to pass Joe while being freed from Stunner’s basement, or was not seeing light for 2 years too difficult to make anything out?

thats just maynard making stuff up. as he is wont to do on every topic anyone talks about. mormons aren't evangelical born again christians. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Could this just be someone or a group wanting to buy the Raiders at bargain basement price?

Hmmm, step one, get rid of overpaid coach, step 2, get rid of owner similar to Donald Sterling, step 3 acquire team at Rock bottom basement price. Crony Capitalism is a beautiful thing.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/raiders-mark-davis-nfl-jon-gruden-email-scandal

110926run_defense710.jpg

I call b******* on the Joe from Wyoming situation. Even if Joe did convert, his evangelism on the mwcboard would have been pure comedy gold. Besides, many of us reprobates on this board could use a little bit of hellfire and damnation preaching.

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

Could this just be someone or a group wanting to buy the Raiders at bargain basement price?

Hmmm, step one, get rid of overpaid coach, step 2, get rid of owner similar to Donald Sterling, step 3 acquire team at Rock bottom basement price. Crony Capitalism is a beautiful thing.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/raiders-mark-davis-nfl-jon-gruden-email-scandal

I suspect the league has decided enough is enough with that dufus haircut. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say