Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Gruden Fired

Fired. With all the other emails they found from 7 years ago, Davis had no choice in today’s world. Doesn’t matter if he wasn’t working for the NFL.  Chucky is old school with the smack and that’s how most guys used to talk aka locker room talk. It didn’t mean that the guys hated the groups they targeted with the put downs, everyone got put down including all whites and their stereotypes from billy bob, rednecks, etc. 

kat.jpg

Strange days indeed.  Not endorsing bigotry in any way, but it's a new world when the Raiders are taking action based on political correctness.  Wow.

That's what he gets for losing to the Bears at home...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 minute ago, Del Scorcho said:

character matters

Yes!  I feel much better about my grandchildren's future on this planet now.  Did he not realize that his potty mouth would get him canceled.  The world just got a whole lot better.

1 minute ago, Headbutt said:

Yes!  I feel much better about my grandchildren's future on this planet now.  Did he not realize that his potty mouth would get him canceled.  The world just got a whole lot better.

Homobhopic slurs? Didnt that stop for most of us at age 11/12?

17 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Fired. With all the other emails they found from 7 years ago, Davis had no choice in today’s world. Doesn’t matter if he wasn’t working for the NFL.  Chucky is old school with the smack and that’s how most guys used to talk aka locker room talk. It didn’t mean that the guys hated the groups they targeted with the put downs, everyone got put down including all whites and their stereotypes from billy bob, rednecks, etc. 

If you sent emails like he did in your work place, you would be fired too. Don't pretend otherwise.

7 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

Homobhopic slurs? Didnt that stop for most of us at age 11/12?

Agreed.  None of should have been allowed to finish the 7th grade.  I support this move.

Just now, Del Scorcho said:

sorry grandpa, it's a new world where homophobia and racism isnt tolerated.

No, really, I get it.  This is his own fault.  He couldn't learn to speak, act, and think like the collective required.  Banishment was the only option.

Just now, Headbutt said:

No, really, I get it.  This is his own fault.  He couldn't learn to speak, act, and think like the collective required.  Banishment was the only option.

pretty sure he resigned, but feel free to blame it on something else ( society, Biden, immigrants, etc)

You’ve got to be really dumb to send emails like that.

In some of those emails, Gruden referred to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell as a "fa****t" and a "clueless anti football p****y." He wrote that Goodell shouldn't have pressured then-Los Angeles Rams coach Jeff Fisher to draft "queers," according to the report. The Rams made Michael Sam the first openly gay player to be drafted in the NFL in 2014. 

Gruden denounced the NFL's move to hire women as referees and criticized acceptance of players protesting for racial justice during the national anthem. He also exchanged photos of topless women with Allen, including one of Washington Football Team cheerleaders, according to the report.