Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Utah State at UNLV

30 minutes ago, NevadaAllStar said:

With UConn getting the win tonight it seems to me unLv will be número uno in the ESPN Bottom 10 right? Unless Arizona sneaks past them to take the top spot.

Have to figure any P5 0-fer is worse than a G-5 o-fer.

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

I told my son when usu missed that field goal with 4:58 left that UNLV would play not to lose instead of playing to win, and that USU would score to win the game. Didn’t even need a magic 8 ball to see that coming. Congrats to the Aggies for the win, your team knew how to finish it off.

I said the same thing.

After the Rebels blocked the field goal the whole team was more interested in playing the slot machine than planning how they would (try) to win the game.

Total lack of focus.

My first time to the new stadium and  It’s amazing The Utah State fans were super nice.

3 minutes ago, EZRebel said:

I said the same thing.

After the Rebels blocked the field goal the whole team was more interested in playing the slot machine than planning how they would (try) to win the game.

Total lack of focus.

My first time to the new stadium and  It’s amazing The Utah State fans were super nice.

That slot machine is so Vegas, lol.

For the record, I think the officials blew that last call, BADLY.  I think it was a reception, and the player was down before the ball came out.  I'm not sure that it would have made any difference, with only 10 seconds to go, at mid field, with only one time out, and down by 4, but we'll never know.  I hate winning that way.

UNLV is clearly better than their record would indicate.  USU is probably worse than our record would indicate.

Good luck for the rest of the season, Rebs.

5 hours ago, LKGates said:

For the record, I think the officials blew that last call, BADLY.  I think it was a reception, and the player was down before the ball came out.  I'm not sure that it would have made any difference, with only 10 seconds to go, at mid field, with only one time out, and down by 4, but we'll never know.  I hate winning that way.

UNLV is clearly better than their record would indicate.  USU is probably worse than our record would indicate.

Good luck for the rest of the season, Rebs.

I think that’s a good assessment.

In addition, those refs shouldn’t have a job based on that last call.  I do think of it was Alabama, the call would’ve been overturned.

Happy the Aggies pulled out the victory.  It certainly was not pretty, but the Aggies are learning how to pull out wins on the road.  I was impressed with how hard UNLV plays, their defensive front owned the Aggies offensive line.  Not quite sure the Aggies went away from throwing so much in the 2nd half, but they got the victory.  I do believe that last interception would have been overturned.  The odds of scoring in that situation are super low, but they should have been given a chance, in my opinion.  

2 hours ago, 702Canary said:

What a dickhead.

And learn how to spell.

Nah, he's just showing that Reno to Vegas love.

But it would be funny as hell if somehow, some way, the only win the rebels got this year was against Reno. :rock:

14 minutes ago, renoskier said:

oh yeah, I always wanted to ask Sonacare or Oral-B?

Actually either one, I've seen great results with both. A few people don't like the vibration of the Sonicare, but will tolerate the reciprocal action of the Oral B. And for that matter, Oral B also has a sonic brush. So, personal choice, you wouldn't go wrong with either one.