Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Utah State at UNLV

UNLV QB isn't the key to this game. USU front seven vs Vegas running game is the key. USU run defense seemed decent until the AFA roadie. Either USU reverts to prior form, makes Vegas one dimensional, or this game becomes a track meet.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

9 hours ago, USU78 said:

UNLV QB isn't the key to this game. USU front seven vs Vegas running game is the key. USU run defense seemed decent until the AFA roadie. Either USU reverts to prior form, makes Vegas one dimensional, or this game becomes a track meet.

UNLV QB is absolutely the key to this game. If the rebs can't complete a pass, all defensive focus turns to Williams.

24 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

UNLV QB is absolutely the key to this game. If the rebs can't complete a pass, all defensive focus turns to Williams.

"I'm a little teapot" bet?

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

4 minutes ago, USU78 said:

"I'm a little teapot" bet?

I never ever bet on or against the rebels, :D

Not even sure how that would be  settled lol, unless you’re straight up betting on USU to win, which I’m not about to argue that.

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

I never ever bet on or against the rebels, :D

Not even sure how that would be  settled lol, unless you’re straight up betting on USU to win, which I’m not about to argue that.

Loser has to post the lyrics here on its own thread, along with the statement, "[Winner] is hung like a Clydesdale."

On 10/11/2021 at 9:38 PM, 4UNLV said:

I read somewhere today that UNLV has a top 10 strength of schedule so far? One day that will pay off.

Maybe.

They might.  I also saw them at #2 worst program in the country on espn last night.   Typically playing better athletes leads to all these injuries.   Until unlv can recruit kids that can compete at that level they will continue with injuries and losses.  Not really fair to the unlv athletes.  I am guessing there is a lot of mental repercussions for those guys too.  You would have to think twice before sending your kid off to play there.  

7 hours ago, USU78 said:

Loser has to post the lyrics here on its own thread, along with the statement, "[Winner] is hung like a Clydesdale."

You do realize I’m a little old lady, right? So if I win you’re going to tell me I’m hung like a Clydesdale? :lol:

Too funny. 

On 10/14/2021 at 12:02 PM, slappy said:

They might.  I also saw them at #2 worst program in the country on espn last night.   Typically playing better athletes leads to all these injuries.   Until unlv can recruit kids that can compete at that level they will continue with injuries and losses.  Not really fair to the unlv athletes.  I am guessing there is a lot of mental repercussions for those guys too.  You would have to think twice before sending your kid off to play there.  

They’ve been competing, just not winning. 

Almost like you don’t watch the games. 

While all UNLV fans are feeling the Gloom, I’m not ready to buy into the Doom just yet. I’m seeing progress and growth but it has certainly been a challenge with the schedule so far. That’s OK though, whatever doesn’t kill you makes you tougher.