Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akkula

Is Biden failing?

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

These days kinda remind me of the line, "The King eats and the Hand takes the shit". 

We've spent probably.... 40 years eating. No matter who was gonna be president, they'd be taking the shit right now. 

Well that and that 50 democrat Senate is probably worse for Biden than a 49 democrat Senate would have been. 

Agree that winning those Georgia seats was a poisoned apple.

I need to dig through the Rona thread because I remember when things hit the fan in March you and I had a dark outlook. Now luckily the worldwide depression and open conflict has not come to pass yet. But we were pretty spot on about this was going to be, and will continue to be.

Biden’s biggest problem is that he is Joe Biden. He was the least bad option. It’s easy to forget because 2019 is 2 centuries ago, but we all made fun of this guy the entire campaign. Of course he is struggling.

6aca1ab1629c7de8d8169f28fd8ea71d11-02-jo

But hey, even though they crashed the landing in seasons 7 and 8, I’m ready for the Dance of Dragons.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.