Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DoubleBlueGold

Comic Book Readers

2 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Oh simmer down, I'm mostly having fun....although I stand firm on my assessment of grown ups on bmx bikes and wearing jerseys on any day other than game day. 

I should have noted that any man gets a pass when spending time doing pretty much anything with his kids, so good on you for that. Don't harsh on my nerd-bashing vibes though man! :D

It's not a BMX, but Tony Hawk says, "screw what you think".

Play Tony Hawk's™ Pro Skater™ 1 + 2 with the Actual Tony Hawk

12 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

My friend's father used to work for Penguin Random House as an editor for their books and such. When he worked for them they were looking at branching out into other projects but one thing is that even with their books he said the company that helped ship out products would not do a great job with the books, but books are a bit more sturdy than comics.

Well, that's the thing that is upsetting the retailers and readers. With Diamond, the prior distributor, they packaged the CBs securely to survive the "gentle" care of parcel companies. 

5 hours ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Well, that's the thing that is upsetting the retailers and readers. With Diamond, the prior distributor, they packaged the CBs securely to survive the "gentle" care of parcel companies. 

Oh I know but yea this has been going on with Penguin for a bit