soupslam1

Czech Observation of America

22 minutes ago, toonkee said:

nah, I respect @soupslam1. I know I've posted a thing or two here I didn't vet and regretted it.

Soup is genuinely good people.

Shoot, Just look at the first few pages of the COVID thread and you will see I had one of the worst takes in MWCboard history.  Other posters really enjoy "Hamilton".  We have all said things that are regrettable.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Shoot, Just look at the first few pages of the COVID thread and you will see I had one of the worst takes in MWCboard history.  Other posters really enjoy "Hamilton".  We have all said things that are regrettable.  

who enjoyed Hamilton?  I need to know!  Reserving my space in the best buy parking lot now, need to know how many asses I need to kick...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He also had one of the worst takes in MWCBoard history in the first few pages of that very thread. 

20 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

who enjoyed Hamilton?  I need to know!  Reserving my space in the best buy parking lot now, need to know how many asses I need to kick...

doc-holliday-im-your-huckleberry.gif

7 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

Anyone who has enabled Lin Manuel Miranda and his reign of cringe-terror needs to be held accountable

Bernie Sanders Revolution GIF by Election 2016

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

i visited prague a few years ago with mrs AA.  gorgeous town.  had a really strong military police presence.  lots of patrols of police in military gear - helmets, radios, more than one firearm, etc...  i got the feeling they weren't necessarily there to make ME safe, but rather (quite literally) the man in the high castle.

the reference is funny because the presidential palace is in an old castle up on the hill overlooking the town.

We went a few years ago as well, but didn't notice much police presence except for by the castle.  Had some damn good pilsner and absinthe there.

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

i visited prague a few years ago with mrs AA.  gorgeous town.  had a really strong military police presence.  lots of patrols of police in military gear - helmets, radios, more than one firearm, etc...  i got the feeling they weren't necessarily there to make ME safe, but rather (quite literally) the man in the high castle.

the reference is funny because the presidential palace is in an old castle up on the hill overlooking the town.

1 minute ago, Stealthlobo said:

We went a few years ago as well, but didn't notice much police presence except for by the castle.  Had some damn good pilsner and absinthe there.

We had a foreign exchange student from south of Prauge back in the 90's.  He was over here when they decided to split from Slovakia so he was a little freaked out.  Wasn't sure if his passport was valid anymore, etc.  Cool kid, he's the CEO of a porcelain manufacturing plant there.  Pretty funny how bigoted they were against the slovaks though.  He wanted to date another foreign exchange student that was from Slovakia but decided not to because he was afraid of what his parents might think. 

46 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

they were sort of keeping an eye on me after i accidentally climbed on the rampart of the st charles bridge and accidentally pulled down my pants and then i accidentally put a bong next my dick and said "look at me, i'm mr marijuana is totally legal dick!  i've got such and such for a penis!" it got a laugh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, toonkee said:

nah, I respect @soupslam1. I know I've posted a thing or two here I didn't vet and regretted it.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It's all in jest, you dumbfcuks. We all are guilty of MWCboarding.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Soup, my dude, a little MWCBOARDing 101 is in order.

There's a proper time and place for this stuff.

MWCBOARD user 'AOC_FAN+AREA CODE' or whoever is inevitably going to state that the latest SJWAOCWTFBBQ lies are indeed fact. Wait for a few pages, THEN post the fakebook news. 

Mr highly objective, no agenda moderate, who only agrees with the squad, the hildabeast, and bernie sanders 100% of the time b/c of their common sense approach to governance, will fact check YOUR fake news. 

As soon as Connor, or Mason, or whatever the starbuck sippers name is does that you got him, just link back to SJW_Dude's post about The Right to Transitioning Medical Services in the constitution #gotcha 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I found "Hamilton" to be more enjoyable than K-Pop. Marginally.

• Haha 1
Just now, soupslam1 said:

Got to admit I was doing some trolling and got the response I expected from the crowd I expected. Maybe it hit to close to home for some of you. 

Posts debunked right wing propaganda. Board members say you posted debunked right wing propaganda. Conclusion = "it hit to close to home for some of you." :huh:

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It was terrible, and to this day I hold a grudge against Disney for making me watch it a second time.

• Cheers 2
5 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Got to admit I was doing some trolling and got the response I expected from the crowd I expected. Maybe it hit to close to home for some of you. 

I like the typical Facebook response better, "It's the point that counts, not that the story is bullshit."

Social media is killing the moderate republican.