Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Bill Maher Predicts a Serious Coup Attempt in 2024

16 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Yes, but not nearly as many as back in November. 

Its the guys that feel they need to compensate for their small penis by flying the huge Trump won and Confederate flags from the back of their massive 2005 Ram 3500 with extra wide tires,  while they roll coal on every Prius they pass. 

Well maybe Trump can get beat in the primaries 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

I just watch the whole video. Maher talks the throw the bums out Mentality of the voters and a landslide victory for Republicans in 2022. 

Let’s hope the Republicans can say no to Trump. But let’s keep the 2022 landslide in place.

14 minutes ago, robe said:

I just watch the whole video. Maher talks the throw the bums out Mentality of the voters and a landslide victory for Republicans in 2022. 

Let’s hope the Republicans can say no to Trump. But let’s keep the 2022 landslide in place.

Out of curiosity, do those pie-in-the-sky wishes taste more like unicorn farts or fairy semen? :hmmm:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

31 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Out of curiosity, do those pie-in-the-sky wishes taste more like unicorn farts or fairy semen? :hmmm:

Now I remember why I blocked you. Just to be clear I agree with Bill. Trump will be nominated 

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

Yes, but not nearly as many as back in November. 

Its the guys that feel they need to compensate for their small penis by flying the huge Trump won and Confederate flags from the back of their massive 2005 Ram 3500 with extra wide tires,  while they roll coal on every Prius they pass. 

I just saw one of these guys on Monday. I don't care much about the Trump flag, other than thinking that it is dumb to do that for any politician, never mind that particular politician. But the confederate flag? That just tells me you're an asshole.

25 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I just saw one of these guys on Monday. I don't care much about the Trump flag, other than thinking that it is dumb to do that for any politician, never mind that particular politician. But the confederate flag? That just tells me you're an asshole.

I always say they are literally flying the flag of a defeated loser. 

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

I see a lot of Trump flags not much of the confederate flags around.

But this Trump love is something I’ve never seen before especially from a losing candidate. 

I told my co-worker this before the election, if Biden wins I don't see him making the four years in office. It might be bad to say, but I think there is something wrong with him health wise and was saying that during the election. It almost reminds me of when my grandmother started to get the affects of dementia. Honestly I don't think he makes re-election.

I think it will be Kamala Harris against whoever the GOP puts up. 

There has been a lot of talk with regards to Tim Scott and Pence has started giving speeches and such so i think he is aiming to run as well.

But deep down I believe Trump runs again.

Back with Maher will make this comment, I guess he made a off handed comment, which don't know if true or not, that he didn't know he had people from the right who are fans of his. 

17 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

I told my co-worker this before the election, if Biden wins I don't see him making the four years in office. It might be bad to say, but I think there is something wrong with him health wise and was saying that during the election. It almost reminds me of when my grandmother started to get the affects of dementia. Honestly I don't think he makes re-election.

I think it will be Kamala Harris against whoever the GOP puts up. 

There has been a lot of talk with regards to Tim Scott and Pence has started giving speeches and such so i think he is aiming to run as well.

But deep down I believe Trump runs again.

Back with Maher will make this comment, I guess he made a off handed comment, which don't know if true or not, that he didn't know he had people from the right who are fans of his. 

BIden's mental acuity isn't top of his game & that's not surprising considering his age & what the job of president entails from a mental & even physical standpoint 

Not sure if Biden opts out in 2024, that's a ways off anyway and what happens in 2022 elections could play into Biden seeking a 2nd term.

Not sure who emerges from Dem stable, but I'd bet K Harris isn't de facto nominee just because she's VP.......could be a wide open primary on Dem side

On the Rep side..........if trump does run again, he's got a good shot to sink republicans over all by splitting the party apart.........there's a good % of republicans that despise trump, and trump could have the fan base in his cult to run as 3rd party even if he doesn't get the GOP nomination - I'd bet trump, being the vindictive prick he is, would absolutely run as 3rd options candidate just to screw the GOP that he feels is unloyal to him..........this next year will be the trump loyalty test for everyone running as a republican & trump will be watching and handing out endorsements to those who fall in line & hammering any that don't.

trump has enough cultists to get 30-40% of the overall vote and he could slip in if Dem & Rep nominees spilt the rest of the vote...........then we are looking at one of those European 33-30-37% outcomes ............like 1992 when Ross Perot most likely cost Bush 1 his reelection bid: Clinton 43.0% Bush 37.4% Perot 18.9%  - trump will do better than the 18.9% Perot got because of the trump cult being 25-30% of voters 

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

BIden's mental acuity isn't top of his game & that's not surprising considering his age & what the job of president entails from a mental & even physical standpoint 

Not sure if Biden opts out in 2024, that's a ways off anyway and what happens in 2022 elections could play into Biden seeking a 2nd term.

Not sure who emerges from Dem stable, but I'd bet K Harris isn't de facto nominee just because she's VP.......could be a wide open primary on Dem side

On the Rep side..........if trump does run again, he's got a good shot to sink republicans over all by splitting the party apart.........there's a good % of republicans that despise trump, and trump could have the fan base in his cult to run as 3rd party even if he doesn't get the GOP nomination - I'd bet trump, being the vindictive prick he is, would absolutely run as 3rd options candidate just to screw the GOP that he feels is unloyal to him..........this next year will be the trump loyalty test for everyone running as a republican & trump will be watching and handing out endorsements to those who fall in line & hammering any that don't.

trump has enough cultists to get 30-40% of the overall vote and he could slip in if Dem & Rep nominees spilt the rest of the vote...........then we are looking at one of those European 33-30-37% outcomes ............like 1992 when Ross Perot most likely cost Bush 1 his reelection bid: Clinton 43.0% Bush 37.4% Perot 18.9%  - trump will do better than the 18.9% Perot got because of the trump cult being 25-30% of voters 

I just put Kamala Harris in there because I think she would be president by that time and you know the party isn't going to run a primary against a sitting president.

3 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

I just put Kamala Harris in there because I think she would be president by that time and you know the party isn't going to run a primary against a sitting president.

Agree - if she becomes president that changes the game - But I don't see that happening unless Biden passes or becomes incapacitated - Doubt he just walks away unless there's a medically driven reason 

On 10/13/2021 at 2:16 PM, NVGiant said:

That and the Gadsden Flag just screams "Big Asshole".  Often found blowing in the wind together.

14 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Agree - if she becomes president that changes the game - But I don't see that happening unless Biden passes or becomes incapacitated - Doubt he just walks away unless there's a medically driven reason 

Not saying he would walk away I think he would leave or removed because of medical condition or conditions. 

20 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Small price to pay to own the libs...

Uh sure....  increased maintenance, decreased lifespan and functionality.  Everyone knowing you have a small penis...