Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ltcpilot

Air Force vs Boise State

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Why did they not put the time back on the clock?

Why  do we have 6 penalties to 1? Why does a pitch a yard behind the QB fet get called incomplete? Why did OK State fumble return get whistled? Why are boobs good?

Just now, bsu_alum9 said:

Why  do we have 6 penalties to 1? Why does a pitch a yard behind the QB fet get called incomplete? Why did OK State fumble return get whistled? Why are boobs good?

I'm at the wrong end of the field, but that looked like a fumble all the way. I'll have to watch the replay. I want looking at a forward pass, but that was a bummer because he sure meant it as a pitch. 

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I'm at the wrong end of the field, but that looked like a fumble all the way. I'll have to watch the replay. I want looking at a forward pass, but that was a bummer because he sure meant it as a pitch. 

Looked clearly a yard back on the FS1 replay.

2 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Called on Riley Smith?

Is that PI though? These are some weird calls. I'm here with someone that is asking me questions about the calls... and I have no idea how to answer them. I really need to watch the replay of this game. I don't have a great angle here

Just now, kingpotato said:

Is that PI though? These are some weird calls. I'm here with someone that is asking me questions about the calls... and I have no idea how to answer them. I really need to watch the replay of this game. I don't have a great angle here

Didn’t look like it and they didn’t show a clear replay. 

1 minute ago, SpaceForced said:

I have Hulu live and I can rewind. I’m using AppleTV.

I’m on a roku and it won’t let me rewind past an ad for some reason. And if rewatching have to watch every ad or the previous one if you fast forward.

I

2 minutes ago, SpaceForced said:

I have Hulu live and I can rewind. I’m using AppleTV.

4 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I can’t rewind because hulu live sucks. Need to get youtube tv or do you have these issues too halfman?

I tried Youtube TV this year and I've been really happy with it, but to be fair, I also upgraded my internet connection. Maybe that's the deciding factor?

1 minute ago, spc_ops said:

you did, but why do we suck so bad on the blue this year?

It's not on the blue. Our best two offensive outputs this year have been on the blue. As mentioned previously, this team is flawed. Has nothing to do with the field

11 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

How did our coaching staff miss them not putting time back on the clockl?!?!?