Jump to content
ltcpilot

Air Force vs Boise State

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BSUFiend said:

Ball game, well played fly boys.  You deserved the win.  This conference deserves better refs tho

They’re really bad this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bsu_alum9 said:

First time losing three straight home games since 1996?!?

Yeah guys.  Been telling you all year.  .500 program now.  Get rid of this young coach.  Big 12 is not going to take you with him

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, BSUFiend said:

I actually think Avalos was a good hire.  He was given a shoe string budget for his coordinators and they're also on 1 year contracts

What exactly has he done to make you think that he was a “good hire“? He has no passion or fire on the sidelines. He’s like an orange county bro hanging out with his buds.

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

What exactly has he done to make you think that he was a “good hire“? He has no passion or fire on the sidelines. He’s like an orange county bro hanging out with his buds.

He's having to fix the culture a little.  This year the kids aren't giving up like they occassionally did with harsin.  Also the first top 10 win on the road in like 10? 20? years is nothing to scoff at.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BSUFiend said:

He's having to fix the culture a little.  This year the kids aren't giving up like they occassionally did with harsin.  Also the first top 10 win on the road in like 10? 20? years is nothing to scoff at.

BYU was a paper tiger. They won’t even be ranked at seasons end. And that’s great that the kids play hard for him but again, it seems like he’s more concerned about being their friend then being their coach. He looks lost and way in over his head.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BSUFiend said:

He's having to fix the culture a little.  This year the kids aren't giving up like they occassionally did with harsin.  Also the first top 10 win on the road in like 10? 20? years is nothing to scoff at.

Fix the culture.  They might not be bowl eligible this year.  The staff is bad.  Bachmeir has regressed.  Wouldn’t start now for most MW teams. 

  • Super-Mega Idiot 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thespywhozaggedme said:

BYU was a paper tiger. They won’t even be ranked at seasons end. And that’s great that the kids play hard for him but again, it seems like he’s more concerned about being their friend then being their coach. He looks lost and way in over his head.

Okay..  that's your opinion and I have mine.  Nothing wrong with that

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slappy said:

Fix the culture.  They might not be bowl eligible this year.  The staff is bad.  Bachmeir has regressed.  Wouldn’t start now for most MW teams. 

I don’t think Hank has regressed at all. He is who he is; talented with a ton of heart but absolutely no pocket presence whatsoever and is just too slow to go through his progressions. He’s the same Hank for the last three years.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...