Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ltcpilot

Air Force vs Boise State

Air Force has been under the radar for most of the year I think people are just starting to see them now. One of the downfalls have been a bad defense at Air Force last few years. They now have the inside track to win the East but what is the possibility the team that wins the East has two conference losses?

14 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Air Force has been under the radar for most of the year I think people are just starting to see them now. One of the downfalls have been a bad defense at Air Force last few years. They now have the inside track to win the East but what is the possibility the team that wins the East has two conference losses?

So far only one team has won the conf football title with two conference losses. The 2016 Aztecs.  The other champs obviously either went undefeated or had only one loss.

13 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

They got effed last year because a good percentage of their team sat out the year due to Covid issues and timing of MWC cancellation/postponement. This is an experienced team that I’d favor to win the mountain now. Maybe a 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 way tie with the up and down play of CSU/WYO/USU. Boise has toughest schedule but I still think they are 8-4 or 7-5.

Lots of parity in the top 8-9 teams in MW where individual matchups and coaching decides the ganes.

2 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

So far only one team has won the conf football title with two conference losses. The 2016 Aztecs.  The other champs obviously either went undefeated or had only one loss.

Could we possibly see it again this year? CSU has 0 then everyone else in the East has at least 1 loss some of those teams still have to play each other.

29 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Nope. Utah State controls their own destiny in the Mountain Division.

2 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Damnit, Hank!!!!!

We had the opportunity, I still believe in Hank as our starter.  

@kingpotato, you owe me a dollar.  Send me your Venmo info via PM.  

I do. Lucky for you AFA never broke a big run. They got their 300 five yards a pop. Boise D looking up

This definitely isn’t our year, but I’m still excited to watch every game as we’re not getting blown out.  

I have full confidence in this coaching staff, we’ll get back on track next year.  

Until then, every game is a toss up, and it’s fun to watch.  

38 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

This definitely isn’t our year, but I’m still excited to watch every game as we’re not getting blown out.  

I have full confidence in this coaching staff, we’ll get back on track next year.  

Until then, every game is a toss up, and it’s fun to watch.  

Tough year, but we’ll be back. Losses by 5, 1, 10, and 7 points. 

6 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

You did get called for a chop/cut block. 

Congrats on a great win, AF!

Yes we did 100%  and one targeting no call targeting by one repeat BSU targeting defender.

Overall well played and hard fought game by both teams.

GO FALCONS 

..GO FALCONS..

2 hours ago, ltcpilot said:

Yes we did 100%  and one targeting no call targeting by one repeat BSU targeting defender.

Overall well played and hard fought game by both teams.

GO FALCONS 

Did we actually get called for a chop? I don’t remember a 2nd offensive player involved. I thought we simply got called for hitting low below the knees. I could be wrong. 

27fb3675e6bf8bbd155cf063ad59994d.jpg

Solid win for the flyboys and now Boise is just hoping to remain relevant, but they are still a good team IMO.  Definitely a Jekll-Hyde year for the donks, close loss to OSU and CFU both beat only to lose.  Still time left to get it in gear.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg