Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ltcpilot

Air Force vs Boise State

1 minute ago, BSUFiend said:

Ball game, well played fly boys.  You deserved the win.  This conference deserves better refs tho

They’re really bad this year. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

38 minutes ago, BSUFiend said:

I actually think Avalos was a good hire.  He was given a shoe string budget for his coordinators and they're also on 1 year contracts

What exactly has he done to make you think that he was a “good hire“? He has no passion or fire on the sidelines. He’s like an orange county bro hanging out with his buds.

2 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

What exactly has he done to make you think that he was a “good hire“? He has no passion or fire on the sidelines. He’s like an orange county bro hanging out with his buds.

He's having to fix the culture a little.  This year the kids aren't giving up like they occassionally did with harsin.  Also the first top 10 win on the road in like 10? 20? years is nothing to scoff at.

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUFiend said:

He's having to fix the culture a little.  This year the kids aren't giving up like they occassionally did with harsin.  Also the first top 10 win on the road in like 10? 20? years is nothing to scoff at.

BYU was a paper tiger. They won’t even be ranked at seasons end. And that’s great that the kids play hard for him but again, it seems like he’s more concerned about being their friend then being their coach. He looks lost and way in over his head.

Just now, BSUFiend said:

Fix the culture.  They might not be bowl eligible this year.  The staff is bad.  Bachmeir has regressed.  Wouldn’t start now for most MW teams. 

Just now, thespywhozaggedme said:

BYU was a paper tiger. They won’t even be ranked at seasons end. And that’s great that the kids play hard for him but again, it seems like he’s more concerned about being their friend then being their coach. He looks lost and way in over his head.

Okay..  that's your opinion and I have mine.  Nothing wrong with that

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

Just now, slappy said:

Fix the culture.  They might not be bowl eligible this year.  The staff is bad.  Bachmeir has regressed.  Wouldn’t start now for most MW teams. 

I don’t think Hank has regressed at all. He is who he is; talented with a ton of heart but absolutely no pocket presence whatsoever and is just too slow to go through his progressions. He’s the same Hank for the last three years.