Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Suck it.

8 minutes ago, bitteraztec said:

This season will end a 10 year run where Boise ended a total of 1 season ranked in the top 20.

You are starting to sound like a UNLV basketball fan.  

3 consecutive top 25 finishes prior to the COVID year and back to back conference championships.  Only two top 25 finishes for SDSU in program history and SDSU fans actually put being .500 against Boise in their signature.  How embarrassing is that?

Boise ain't going anywhere and will be the best team in the conference more often than not going forward under Andy even if not this year.

41 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

No one cares who you root for dork. You're the wimp that disappears from the board for months when you run your mouth and get proven wrong. 

Well, don’t play victim when the rest of the conference hates you. It’s not because you guys win a lot, because you haven’t been close to a juggernaut since Cheaty Pete left, it’s because your fans behave like asses when you do win.  

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

22 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Well, don’t play victim when the rest of the conference hates you. It’s not because you guys win a lot, because you haven’t been close to a juggernaut since Cheaty Pete left, it’s because your fans behave like asses when you do win.  

F92710E9-1B82-4CDC-AFB4-47FDFDC3017A.jpeg

3 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

Hmhb….you sobered up this morning?

Can someone please tell me when the “fake punt” happened?  I can’t imagine how I missed it?

I mean I was definitely drinking heavily, but that doesn’t make me miss things, especially when it’s a football game.  

4 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Can someone please tell me when the “fake punt” happened?  I can’t imagine how I missed it?

I mean I was definitely drinking heavily, but that doesn’t make me miss things, especially when it’s a football game.  

@tailingpermit

At the pre-game party

red solo cup lol GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

I'm sure you can link a quote or two from me EVER playing the victim card about anything on this board.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

My clear, obvious thread meant for trolling has 98 replies and nearly 2k views.  The entire SDSU game thread has 9 replies and under 200 views....

To be clear, only football season is dominated by Boise talk.  Off season is UNLV basketball, all day, every day and expansion.

To be fair, SDSU doesnt have the presence on this board we used to. That being said. The win was big for the conference, and for teams that have NY6 aspirations. I was happy as a pig in shit.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

19 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We beat the #10 team on the road down our top 3 corners and best player on defense, JL Skinner at safety out.  Down two starting O-linemen and two starting D-linemen and our former Freshmen of the Year RB, Holani.

Suck it.  Best win any MWC team has had since the last time one of you beat a ranked Boise.  

Lmao at BYU being any sort of a real top 10 team. They’re overrated, just like every other season. 

3 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

Lmao at BYU being any sort of a real top 10 team. They’re overrated, just like every other season. 

LMAO at a Wyoming fan talking shit about another team. 

What’s your biggest accomplishment in the past 20 years, beating Boise state once, Potato Bowl win?

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

Not a chance, I could drink your ass under the table.  

@halfmanhalfbronco, when did it happen?

No doubt since i drink infrequently. 

However, if you wanna smoke an ounce together, we'll talk 

Americans Mayor

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

My clear, obvious thread meant for trolling has 98 replies and nearly 2k views.  The entire SDSU game thread has 9 replies and under 200 views....

To be clear, only football season is dominated by Boise talk.  Off season is UNLV basketball, all day, every day and expansion.

So it seems we are in agreement then?

One other item about one of your other comments in this thread... I could be wrong (and often am) but regarding your comment about SDSU "fans" posting their .500 record vs BSU as something to be proud of... it's actually one SDSU fan (not multiples of them).

When you come to think of it, it should be kind of is depressing to BSU fans that a team with such a rich football history, steeped in statue of liberty tradition, has a non-winning record vs such a pedestrian football school like SDSU.

(Just messing with all you BSU fans... nice win vs BYU!)

4 hours ago, Someone Else said:

When you come to think of it, it should be kind of is depressing to BSU fans that a team with such a rich football history, steeped in statue of liberty tradition, has a non-winning record vs such a pedestrian football school like SDSU.

That was a great troll until you confessed you were joking

It was convenient for Boise they ended up in the Mountain Least where they are guaranteed five wins every season. Boise and SDSU are the only two teams in the Conference with a winning record over the Least.

Americans Mayor