Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

Colorado State vs San Jose State Game Thread

1 minute ago, King Spartan said:

This team also can't get out of their own way. Penalties and TOs were unheard of last year.

And that can’t be attributed to the loss of Walker and Gaither.  That’s coaching.

Injuries are no excuse. We just suck again. I'd like to think we can get guys healthy and improve enough to play spoiler late in the season  but we'll be lucky to win 5 this year.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Such a let down game. This team is very indiscipline. Calling a fair catch at the 2? This is not Garrett's first game!!! Where are their heads? Clearly not in this game. 

Play calling has been horrendous. It's apparent that McGiven doesn't have high confidence for his skill players. There has been no urgency neither. And no D adjustments by Odum!

2 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Such a let down game. This team is very indiscipline. Calling a fair catch at the 2? This is Garrett's first game!!! Where are their heads? Clearly not in this game. 

Play calling has been horrendous. It's apparent that McGiven doesn't have high confidence for his skill players. There has been no urgency neither. And no D adjustments by Odum!

I have never seen a coaching staff regress this much in one season.

2 minutes ago, ziggy29 said:

I have never seen a coaching staff regress this much in one season.

I wonder if the administrative legal troubles are weighing on their minds? Job security. New AD.

2 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

I wonder if the administrative legal troubles are weighing on their minds? Job security. New AD.

We gave them extensions or pay raises. Even if we wanted to move on from Brennan we can't afford it.

Alan Tudyk Dancing GIF by DOOM PATROL

21 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

we suck again GIF

Cannot argue with this. We got slapped by a 1-3 team with a loss to an FCS team?

The other game I'm watching on ESPN+ is great. South Dakota State Jackrabbits and Southern Illinois Salukis are tied up at 35 each and headed for OT. 

If Nash is the 2nd best QB on our roster, I have to question McGiven's recruiting. He's been here three years and didn't look for a JuCo that could be an immediate reliable backup.

It starting to become apparent that Gundersen's departure to UCLA as thier QBC/PGC has affected the development of our QBs. Looks like McGiven was given a gift with Jordan Love at USU. He hasn't really developed anyone here.

The Rams are making it look way too easy.