Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

Colorado State vs San Jose State Game Thread

It's homecoming for the Rams and they're a 2.5 point favorite. 

https://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/san-jose-state-colorado-state-odds-october-9-2021-1392396 

Spartans QB Nick Starkel is questionable due to an arm injury.

Colorado State University Logo 1:30 pm (MT), 12:30 pm (PT) on FS1 San Jose State University Logo

Fort Collins is absolutely hopping with out of towners here for Homecoming. A near sellout is expected which is pretty amazing considering the less than mediocre performances of CSU in their first two home games.  The fireworks show was pretty impressive last night. I live about 4 miles from campus and it was loud! Basketball scrimmage this morning at 10am that is open to the public. Should be a fun day!

D4C76AEA-CC40-402C-ADE1-B3F44E4F6869.jpeg

Amazing the buzz in Foco for this game…Fan base would be crazy good if CSU actually was decent. Sickening

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

Quite a few (certainly not all) RAM fans have put a W in the books already on this one.  I suspect there are a few SJSU fans doing the same thing.  I think both sides are in for a letdown.  This game should be a dogfight, especially with the wind in Canvas today.  15 mph with 20 mph gusts will certainly affect the passing game, and definitely make FG's a sketchy proposition.  SJSU is better at getting into the EZ instead of settling for the kick, so I think that's to their advantage.  I do think the whole thing is going to come down to the ground game and who can stop it.  I can't even begin to pick this one with my head, so I'll take the RAMS with my heart.

10-0, Rams lead. Lackluster first quarter by Sparta. ^_^

Baby Reaction GIF

4 minutes ago, ripple effect said:

It's shocking how soft the Spartan defense looks this year (compared to last year).  Deflating...

Doesn’t help that they are on the field for 40 minutes every game because the O has been so bad.

I'm also watching the South Dakota State vs Southern Illinois game on ESPN+. Jackrabbits lead at half time, 20-14. Good game. Go Jacks! 

Spartans better stop the Rams here. :angry: Come on Defense! 

Muffed kickoff return. Well that really screws things for SJSU. :unsure: