Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

I 100% Support Jon Gruden

8 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

@Nevada Convert

So you don't support Jon gruden? Your whole original post was a joke?

Do you even read anything or do you just spout off?  I already explained why I supported him initially and don’t now. Do you think it might have to do with the flood of emails that were made public after I posted this? There’s a big difference between an isolated private old school insult when pissed and a normal continuous flow of immature smack all over the place. Go read my post if you care that much. 

kat.jpg

BwaaaashhhhaaaHhhaa

Assholeness

We need an Assholeness scale. Some sites "grade" the posters ith stars or up votes

We need an assholeness ranking

Assholery

Ok obviously I am not getting enough sleep.

One of the Final Five..........

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Do you even read anything or do you just spout off?  I already explained why I supported him initially and don’t now. Do you think it might have to do with the flood of emails that were made public after I posted this? There’s a big difference between an isolated private old school insult when pissed and a normal continuous flow of immature smack all over the place. Go read my post if you care that much. 

But you said it was a troll, not that you changed your mind based on new information

On 10/12/2021 at 12:13 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Actually I just read it.  But I was right, it's a thing of beauty. This is the kind of thing that makes trolling you so much worth the effort. This is like the ultimate awards dinner where I'm getting the feedback that all the posts and hard work over the years have paid off.....it's been so worth it. Look at how serious you take me, and how much real estate I own in your head. I didn't take it, you surrendered it to me like a fool. You've got so much invested in hating me that you'll never ever ever realize that you've been played for 14 years. You're a sucker, and it's simple as that.

Do I feel guilty for doing that to you? That's a fair question, but the answer is no. I don't feel sorry for you because you're a willing participant in letting me torment you, and there's also a part of you that just love's to hate me. You love it. So no, I don't feel bad for playing you for so many years, and I look forward to many more.

Love Always,
Convert

Right here, @Nevada Convert

This is where you said you were trolling

i think it's really funny that people rushed to defend gruden sending an obviously racist email from his work account as if someone comfortable sending that kind of stuff wouldn't also say everything else offensive under the sun, and there werent more emails that would immediately leak if he didn't step down.

The homophobia cooked him.  Absolute hypocrite.  You can't go out there and put on a face supportive of Nassib with that hanging over you. 

7 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

Right here, @Nevada Convert

This is where you said you were trolling

I was referring to the last 14 years of trolling HIM. That means direct and indirect trolling. I’ve directly trolled him in the past so bad that anything I say to others even when I’m not trolling others drives him mad (indirect). Every once in a while he comes out of the woodwork and whines about me with a copy and pasted cliche statement. He’s an unhappy guy, and I’ll pray for him some day, maybe. 

kat.jpg

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

I was referring to the last 14 years of trolling HIM. That means direct and indirect trolling. I’ve directly trolled him in the past so bad that anything I say to others even when I’m not trolling others drives him mad (indirect). Every once in a while he comes out of the woodwork and whines about me with a copy and pasted cliche statement. He’s an unhappy guy, and I’ll pray for him some day, maybe. 

I see

I didn't quite get that the first time tho because the context was about Gruden

4 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

I see

I didn't quite get that the first time tho because the context was about Gruden

See Old_SD_Dude’s post (directed at you, I think) for clarification on his revisionist troll commentary. 

I freely admit that posters who act the expert on every topic they post in are most likely to prompt me to post a reply, if only to call them out on their Dunning-Krugarism. I suppose ignoramuses acting as experts does trigger me, so congrats to Convert on that is in order. 

30 minutes ago, renoskier said:

you must've loved blues :rotflmfao:

Don’t miss him at all, though I think he delivered more smart content when he wasn’t being an A-hole than Convert does.