Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

F Joe Biden

2 hours ago, Bob said:

Lmao. First off, stats are for losers. So I present this instead:

2014 niners 8-8

2015 Niners 5-11

2016 Niners 2-14

Kaperknick was the bum QB that lead his team to these records. This is dog shit. The Niners quickly fell behind and  you know what happens when you are behind? You throw, a lot, and you get garbage time stats. So don't come at me with weak statistical arguments that Kap deserved anything. You are what your record says. His record says he was losing it - fast and hard. He was well on the road to SUCK TOWN when he decided to give a middle finger to America and self-immolate his whatever was remaining in his career. 

Lol at the bolded text from your post. Aren’t you the dude forever posting “stats” to defend your indefensible position on COVID? 

Also, aren’t the season records you cite a form of stats? 

Thirdly, throwing out season records for a team in the absence of any context and pinning those records solely on the QB is lazy…but that’s how you tend to operate, so your logically challenged tactic is no surprise.  

Bob, by your own reasoning, you are a loser. Please tell us how that feels.

5 hours ago, Bob said:

Lmao. First off, stats are for losers. So I present this instead:

2014 niners 8-8

2015 Niners 5-11

2016 Niners 2-14

Kaperknick was the bum QB that lead his team to these records. This is dog shit. The Niners quickly fell behind and  you know what happens when you are behind? You throw, a lot, and you get garbage time stats. So don't come at me with weak statistical arguments that Kap deserved anything. You are what your record says. His record says he was losing it - fast and hard. He was well on the road to SUCK TOWN when he decided to give a middle finger to America and self-immolate his whatever was remaining in his career. 

I wish the Niners had kept him. They sucked and he wouldn’t have made them any better. Besides that was the right city for him to play in.