Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoguns

Pokes and Flyboys!

3 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Scouts threw the ball effectively last week versus the Hobo's. TE streaks and middle dumps.

Do not know what game you watched. FALCONS threw only twice. 1 - 2 18yrd completion rushed for 400+ yards

GO FALCONS 

..GO FALCONS..

1 hour ago, ltcpilot said:

Do not know what game you watched. FALCONS threw only twice. 1 - 2 18yrd completion rushed for 400+ yards

GO FALCONS 

Isn't that a Scout record?

Interesting twist for the dual run/pass threat of Wyoming, weather gets a little cooler but winds ups to 18 mph in the afternoon out of the west which is a direct cross in Falcon Stadium which will be swirling with the front range. 

GO FALCONS

GO FALCONS305289976_afwyowx.jpg.c11402b3394c8b4590d8156d5c8277bc.jpg

..GO FALCONS..

Just now, HR_Poke said:

Got my tickets for the game. 50 yard line.

I have a feeling this will be the best MWC game of the week.  You’re going to get our best and I expect nothing less from the cowboys.  I can’t wait.

Stamp.

Ukrainian postage stamp honoring Snake Island soldiers

Just now, SpaceForced said:

I have a feeling this will be the best MWC game of the week.  You’re going to get our best and I expect nothing less from the cowboys.  I can’t wait.

I hope you are right. I'm a little leary after their performance at UCONN.

4 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

I’d like to think our two weeks to prepare for this game will help us but who knows.

You’re coming in to the game 4-0 and a bye week.  You can’t have a better situation.  You’ll be ready.

Stamp.

Ukrainian postage stamp honoring Snake Island soldiers

5 hours ago, ltcpilot said:

Interesting twist for the dual run/pass threat of Wyoming, weather gets a little cooler but winds ups to 18 mph in the afternoon out of the west which is a direct cross in Falcon Stadium which will be swirling with the front range. 

GO FALCONS

GO FALCONS305289976_afwyowx.jpg.c11402b3394c8b4590d8156d5c8277bc.jpg

I’m going to take a guess and say that Wyoming may have played/practiced in the cold and strong winds before. Perhaps you’ve never ventured to Laradise?

7 hours ago, Fowl said:

I’m going to take a guess and say that Wyoming may have played/practiced in the cold and strong winds before. Perhaps you’ve never ventured to Laradise?

Come on dude of course I know that.  DUH. Most of us AF folks are smart enough and don't need a snarky reminder of the often shitty Wyoming wx.  It was an factual comment on the high winds vs passing game, a 'football' environmental factor to be contended with. 

GO FALCONS 

..GO FALCONS..

15 minutes ago, ltcpilot said:

Come on dude of course I know that.  DUH. Most of us AF folks are smart enough and don't need a snarky reminder of the often shitty Wyoming wx.  It was an factual comment on the high winds vs passing game, a 'football' environmental factor to be contended with. 

GO FALCONS 

Chambers doesn’t throw well enough for hurricane winds to affect his throws! Hell it may help his accuracy!  🙄

3 hours ago, ltcpilot said:

GO FALCONS 

"Winds" up to 18 mph?

crocodile dundee lol GIF

UW and Laramie with it's average wind speed of 14.5 mph and average gust of 30.5 mph.

crocodile GIF

That out of the way, hoping the Pokes come and play a complete game and both teams come out injury free.  This game will tell us a lot about the level the Cowboys are at this year.

Go Pokes, beat the Flyboys!

On 10/6/2021 at 10:42 AM, Brew_Poke said:

I'll be there. I'll be the drunk guy calling out Air Force fans that are either old men or little boys to fight. Get ready.

@Brew_Poke when the Academy cuts off Beer sales at halftime

Angry Fan GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor