Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Pick 10/13 - Combined Results pinned thread

8 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Out of LAST woohoo.

Maybe next year if I don't pick second to last for a third straight year I'll be able to finish in the middle of the pack. :)

I picked last this year and have picked towards the end most years. The first picks are always going to get the Alabama/Ohio State/Georgia/Clemson picks, but anyone can do that. I'd rather have a higher pick on the final round (last 3 to 4 rounds really)....that's where you make or break your picks. 

14 hours ago, jdgaucho said:

I will never (willingly) pick UNLV in football again.

UNLV has been one of the worst teams for the past 10 years, if not longer. I'm always surprised to see them picked anywhere but last. Of course, that's usually by a UNLV fan. What's your excuse? :D

On 11/15/2021 at 8:25 AM, WYO1016 said:

image.png.7d1d2315d02e11e0741fb6623d1f4007.png

It was a flip of the coin between TCU and Baylor. My instinct was to choose Baylor, but TCU edged them out in my metrics. Had I listened to said instinct and picked Baylor, I'd be tied with Slappy.:facepalm:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 11/16/2021 at 5:03 PM, TheSanDiegan said:

It was a flip of the coin between TCU and Baylor. My instinct was to choose Baylor, but TCU edged them out in my metrics. Had I listened to said instinct and picked Baylor, I'd be tied with Slappy.:facepalm:

Had I listened to my inner-voice, I would have picked ND instead of UNC in the first round. My first pick is the biggest turd of all my picks. Consider yourself lucky!! :D

2 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

@Slapdad crushed it again. 10-0. Dude, seriously, go eat a bag for crapping all over my .700 week. :foottap:

and congrats. :ph34r:

.700 is a good week too. I mean....for you people. :D

20 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

@retrofade are you ever going to update this?

I'll get the final standings out today or tomorrow, as we haven't historically included Conference Championship Games. I had family here Wed - yesterday morning, and yesterday was my birthday, so I spent the afternoon and evening stoned and eating Thanksgiving leftovers. :rotflmfao:

rcgdLTW.png

We technically have two games left that aren't conference championships. Both of them could actually make a difference in the final standings. If Army beats Navy, then @tspoke will move into a three-way tie for second place with @Joe from WY and @halfmanhalfbronco. If USC beats Cal, then @SalinasSpartan and I will tie for sixth place. 

In any event, congrats to @MetropolitanCowboy for wiping the floor with the rest of us this year. Long may you reign, or at least until we do this all again next season. 

Team Purple Final Standings

GAw9z0s.png

@East Coast Aztec made a valiant run at catching @fbpack late in the year, but the massive lead that had been built up proved to be too much to overcome. While there are two games still remaining, none of them will have an impact in the final standings. 

Congrats to @fbpack on his victory!