happycamper

Pick 10/13 - Combined Results pinned thread

Hey Guys,

IT IS DECIDED. We'll combine the 3 pick 10 teams results here for posting in a pinned section. Obviously if you want to be parochial or, um, loyal to a specific bit of internet data, just keep posting in the original thread so it is bumped to the top. I won't unpin them until @retrofade and @WYO1016 post the results image files in here. 

I completely spaced on getting Team Purple's updated. I'll do that now. Got busy on Sunday after I did Team Mug and didn't think about it again. 

Pick 10 - Philly Eagles -- Week 5

image.png.19373bd8f5edb2042cd486a1e582c2aa.png

3 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I dropped two spots and now my best two picks are playing each other this week. I think I’m toast.

Nah, UNC doesn't play Miami until next week. ;) 

11 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I dropped two spots and now my best two picks are playing each other this week. I think I’m toast.

My top two teams have dropped out of the Top 25, but of the remaining 8 teams, 6 are in the Top 25, but Iowa and Penn State square off this weekend, so I'll lose one for sure. And with A&M playing Bama, that feels like a sure loss. 

On 10/11/2021 at 7:57 AM, WYO1016 said:

image.png.bc6009a9a9d59f522ea78d43132a3d45.png

Hey homie - I sincerely appreciate the weekly updates. :cheers:

May I humbly request the inclusion of overall records if at all possible?

If it makes it any easier, you can just put a big "L" next to Bob's name. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Hey homie - I sincerely appreciate the weekly updates. :cheers:

May I humbly request the inclusion of overall records if at all possible?

If it makes it any easier, you can just put a big "L" next to Bob's name. :ph34r:

No problem!

image.png.e9dcae0c5e3b5b755d342770d846c5a8.png

• Cheers 1

I'd like to take this time to thank JDGaucho for keeping me from having the absolute worst picks out of 20 posters participating.:cheer:

I'd also like to point out to whoever the hell is Ohio's athletic director that in replacing Frank Solich, who didn't have a losing season in his final 12 years there (having a WINNING record in 11 of them), with some guy named Tim Albin who hadn't been a head coach since winning the NAIA or "small college" championship in 1999, he or she quite obviously made one of the worst coaching hires in NCAA history.:cheer:

22 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

I'd like to take this time to thank JDGaucho for keeping me from having the absolute worst picks out of 20 posters participating.:cheer:

@Bob would like a word... :lol: