Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

MLB Playoffs Thread

ALCS  on FS1 - Boston leads Houston 9-3 in the bottom of the fourth. It was 9-0. My goodness Red Sox pitcher Rodriguez takes forever between pitches. -_-

Dodgers lead the Braves 2-0 after one inning. Go Blue!

Black Lives Matter Baseball GIF by INTO ACTION

After four innings, Braves leads 4-2.

If this is what we need to get rid of this idiot DAVE ROBERTS.  I'll take the L this year in order to come back stronger.  Let's put our 2B in CF.  What a great idea.

Jesus H Christ.  Dave Roberts is a fckn moron.  Anything that gets rid of him will be a step forward even if we lose this series.  I cannot take any more of this clown.

59 minutes ago, 702Canary said:

If this is what we need to get rid of this idiot DAVE ROBERTS.  I'll take the L this year in order to come back stronger.  Let's put our 2B in CF.  What a great idea.

Jesus H Christ.  Dave Roberts is a fckn moron.  Anything that gets rid of him will be a step forward even if we lose this series.  I cannot take any more of this clown.

but he just won a championship image.png.558468650503016072010406941ac299.png:ph34r:

1 hour ago, 702Canary said:

I don't really keep tabs on the local media or front office quotes, but I feel like Roberts might get a pass this year. Not sure there's many managers who can win a title while losing Dustin May, Bauer, Kershaw, and Muncy

Belli Bomb (three run homer) ties it up 5-5, bottom of the eighth. :cheer:

I went to my first Dodgers game in 1968. This game brings back a lot of memories. :oldman:  Go Blue!

LA takes a 6-5 lead. Top of the ninth here we go!

Dodgers win! :banana: Jansen shuts the Braves down in the ninth.  

15 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Atlanta was about to put the third nail in the Dodger coffin and Bellinger connects on a high fastball he’s been striking out on all year to breathe life back into the Dodgers. Win tomorrow and it’s all tied up.

Fortunately it's a 5:08 start tomorrow evening. That sun was playing havoc in the outfield today. B) Go Blue!

I was in the middle of teaching my class when my phone buzzed with a notification for first pitch. Who's bright idea was it to have a 2:00 first pitch in LA for the NLCS?? 

Screenshot_20211019-192419_Instagram.jpg.a766688bcb49898d60647fe2c8c871ce.jpg

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg