Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Make America Great Again, Again!

Former President Donald Trump's team announced today the creation of the "ONLY Trump approved Super PAC" the "Make America Great Again, Again!" PAC which will replace the "Make America Great Again Action" PAC.

The former president's team said assets from the former PAC would be transferred to this new PAC and used to support candidates "who have proven to be fighters of the MAGA movement and President Trump's many accomplishments."

The announcement comes on the tails of a report published today by The Washington Post in which anonymous Trump advisers told the paper that the former president would delay formally announcing a 2024 bid in order to shield himself from responsibility for the results of the 2022 mid-term elections.

"We look forward to building on the success of MAGA Action with our new committee, Make America Great Again, Again!" Pam Bondi, the former Attorney General of Florida and new chair of the PAC wrote in a statement. "We are thrilled to continue to support America First candidates in the midterms and beyond."

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-starts-new-maga-again-pac-support-candidates-still-no-2024-announcement-1635476

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I was actually reading that the reasoning for this is that Lewandowski is the head of Trump's previous Super PAC, and they can't get rid of him directly, so they started a new one. I don't know if that's accurate, but it's interesting if true. 

It's interesting that he doesn't want to own the Midterms. Why? Most of the time the opposition party makes big gains. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

41 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

TDS never stopped being Great #donteverchange

Don’t forget the Q, because they’re just as obsessed with those losers. TDS-Q is alive and well. Trump has no chance though. He’s a fatally wounded duck. Joe’s doing just about all he can do to screw things up, though. Another 3.5 years of this, and there will be way too many people willing to hold their nose again just to get the economy and stagflation under control. Not like it’s a big secret how to do it. If Trump didn’t have big legal problems coming, I’d be really concerned. But he does, and Nikki Haley believes in most of the policies that were the only upside to Trump, but with her you get a smart scandal free adult. 

But I’ll say it a million times, I’d still vote for Trump every single time if he was the only choice rather than have the far left controlled Dem Party really ruin the country long term. 

kat.jpg

45 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Oh that's right, I forgot, merely mentioning the former President means that you're obsessed with him or something. 

Praying for the day Salma Hayek gets elected, thus validating my obsession...

I know...she's Mexican.  Work with me on this...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

13 minutes ago, RSF said:

Praying for the day Salma Hayek gets elected, thus validating my obsession...

I know...she's Mexican.  Work with me on this...

Come on man. If James Polk could dream it until it became true, so can we. She’s ours.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, Jack Bauer said:

He's never going away is he?

Eventually the mother ship will come back for him.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

4 hours ago, retrofade said:

The legal genius of the trump clan is amazing - I'd bet it's a race by the trump clan to fleece as much of Cult 45 as possible before the lawsuits & indictments start piling up against the orange clown & his offspring ......the legal fees will be massive, the discovery aspects will be damning & the clown family can't settle out of court like they normal do when facing an obvious legal loss