Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Boise State vs BYU

3 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Odds like this don’t come around often. Oh man, sell the house and put all your money on BYU to cover.

Also do the same for Coogs next Thursday night ESPN in New Orleans against the Tulane.  Coogs -3, -4 at the Tulane.  Bet strong and well. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

7 hours ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Ha! I'd be shocked if we lose by less than 24 points. Hanks gonna be in a wheelchair by the end of the 1st half. 50-21 Zoobs

My feelings exactly. Scary game for the Broncos. Also hope Shakir comes out of it injury free. 

1 hour ago, son of a gun said:

Yeah. Still pisses us off.

Your not alone-Nevada, SDSU, NM and many, many other programs all have good reason to hate that "Club." 

Memphis YBU Fight.png

5 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

It’s going to be ugly, but BYU hasn’t “taken over” this series, we’re still 7-4.  A BYU win will tie the longest winning streak at 3 (Boise State 2016-2019).  

GIRD YOUR LOINS 

Gird-Up-Your-Loins-2.jpg

1 hour ago, BYUcougfan said:

I am extremely nervous about this game.  So many 2nd and 3rd string starters for BYU this week.  We are prime for an upset.

Yeah. Boise struggling as well.

#1 center Kekaniakoa Holomalia-Gonzalez - likely out.

#2 center Donte Harrington - likely out.

#3 center Will Farrar...struggled last week. Snaps all over the place to go along with blitz misses.

#1 RG Garrett Curran didn't play and questionable.

Last week, Boise's best RT was playing RG. #2 RT struggled at RT.  And the former RG was playing LG most of the game.  Only 7 OL saw action, and half of them looked like they would be better off with crutches.

#1 RB George Holani went out early last game and is questionable.

#1 TE Riley Smith didn't play and is questionable.

#2 WR Stefan Cobbs was limping on and off the field but still managed a career game - 10 rec.

#1 DE Shane Irwin did not play and is questionable.

#1 NT Scale Igiehon appears done for season.

3 of the interior DL backups (Obichere, Gums, Freeborn) haven't been playing.

---

Good news for Boise - Hank still has one working kidney and a solid arm.  Backup runningbacks look pretty good.  Wide receivers are all still there and talented.  Two of the dudes on the DL are really good.  Linebackers are slow but experienced.  Secondary still has the potential to wreak havoc. 

---

If Cade Fennegan beats Boise, I might be done with sports fandom of any kind.