Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Boise State vs BYU

Boise wins.

It's an every other game thing with them.

Book it.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

It’s a rival game crazy things happen. Allgeier tore you up last year. If you can contain him and Conover starts you can win. BYU’s D line was a beast against USU. BYU’s oline is expected back. Romney is out by far the best passer. Hall is questionable. Conover had a few dropped balls. The kid didn’t turn the ball over. He had a reduced play book as well. I’m guessing he gets 1/2 the 1st team snaps and Hall gets the rest. BYU better have QB #4 ready to go, hopefully they give him some reps this week. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

5 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Do I really want to watch this game?

And an early kickoff. 

I make it a point that I don’t start cocktails before 5pm unless I’m at a game, I’ll definitely be half in the bag before the start of this one. 

If byu is down to their 3rd QB, things could get interesting. Can you shut down their run game? 

1 hour ago, Coog kev said:

Vegas already has this up.  Only +2.5 BYU.  Interesting,

Probably the 3rd string QB has something to do with it. Also BYU isn’t exactly blowing anyone out. 

2 hours ago, dshawfan said:

If byu is down to their 3rd QB, things could get interesting. Can you shut down their run game? 

The 3rd string QB is a 4 or 5 star who was offered by Alabama. He managed the game well in the 2nd half. But he wasn’t asked to do much. The play calling was pretty simple, designed for easy throws and running the ball. If he starts the game plan will be similar. BYU will have some tricks in the game plan since Boise is probably going to blitz him all night and put 8 in the box to stop Allgeier. I’m not sure even 8 in the box will be enough to stop Allgeier. BYU is producing NFL backs. He is probably better than the 2 currently in the NFL. 

I’ve got 2019 vibes for this game.

Boise came to Provo riding high and unbeaten and BYU was starting a third string QB.

BYU knocked off Boise to end their unbeaten season and it cost them the Access Bowl

Boise is a wounded team, I expect their best effort of the season Saturday.

I am nervous for this game

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

I’ve got 2019 vibes for this game.

Boise came to Provo riding high and unbeaten and BYU was starting a third string QB.

BYU knocked off Boise to end their unbeaten season and it cost them the Access Bowl

Boise is a wounded team, I expect their best effort of the season Saturday.

I am nervous for this game

No reason to be. We're literally one of the worst rushing teams in the nation and we give up a ton of rushing yards on defense. Our qb has talent and heart but zero pocket awareness, he runs into pressure instead of away from it.  This is going to be a catastrophe of epic proportions.