Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warbow

Is this the beginning of the end...

1 hour ago, Spot50B said:

Well, they were added after BYU, TCU and Utah left so I guess you think they are an improvement over those options?

We were never up to that level but I don't think we've embarrassed ourselves.  That is, except for Polian.

5 hours ago, PokeTransplant said:

I suppose after multiple years of winning (something that very few in this conference has done as consistently) it only stands to reason that there would be a celebratory tone as BSU takes some early lumps.  I don't echo that sentiment.  While it is amusing for some to finally get the opportunity for an "I told you so" moment to the Donkey fans, nobody outside of Fresno fans can talk shit about anything at this point in the season.  Until the rest of the conference is able to step up and maintain the level of performance BSU has maintained over the past decade....need to sit down and worry about your own house.  

I am not a Donkey apologist by any means, but damn...take a look in the mirror before reaching toward your chimp ass for the next volley of insults....

I have a feeling that if it were CSU that had been having that success and had beat Wyoming 16 of the last 17 (or whatever it is), you’d feel differently. 

1 hour ago, PokeTransplant said:

If that ever happens, I will revisit my thoughts on the issue.

How very big of you. Almost as big as telling people to keep their insults to themselves....and doing so within an insult of your own! :blink: Perhaps you can't understand the schadenfreude because Wyoming doesn't have a history with BSU dating back to the 60's and dealing with a group of internet fans that became quite arrogant over the rise of their team (though I wouldn't include most of the BSU fans on this on this particular board in that group). I haven't taken any shots at Boise here or anywhere else, but I can certainly understand the shots because I understand the history. Maybe you sit this one out if you can't revisit your thoughts on the issue without CSU becoming a force.