Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

415hawaiiboy

Fresno State at Hawaii

I'm really glad I wasn't able to watch this one. I'm currently out of town and didn't have access to a tv with the game. Seems to me these guys were riding a little too high and the Bows gave them some much needed humble pie. Haener trying to unleash his inner Brett Favre, but Brett was also notorious for giving away a lot of games due to making a lot of head scratching throws. These Dogs desperately needed a bye week, but unfortunately it came a week too late. 

Congrats Bows, playing on the Rock is always tough. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

4 hours ago, King Spartan said:

I got an idiot icon for saying that Hawaii would get at least one between Fresno and SDSU on the SJSU Hawaii game thread. I love being right.

Well let's be fair here... you got the idiot icon for basically saying UH will win one game on its schedule. In reality you are currently 1/3(.33%) correct not great numbers yet, you have a chance for over 50%.  You should have waited to boast until after the SDSU game and could have said "I only pick us to have 1 win against those three... I got 2 BOOM!"

5 hours ago, badfish said:

Thanks Bows!

Ooooh, have the aztecs played thw bows yet? No? Then maybe too soon, lol.

With that said, if UNLV's qb doesn't go out of the game last week, the dogs might have two losses back to back. That would've done it.

1 hour ago, UofNPackFan said:

Well let's be fair here... you got the idiot icon for basically saying UH will win one game on its schedule. In reality you are currently 1/3(.33%) correct not great numbers yet, you have a chance for over 50%.  You should have waited to boast until after the SDSU game and could have said "I only pick us to have 1 win against those three... I got 2 BOOM!"

I didn't say overall, just out of the 2 games with with Fresno and SDSU. Some people here were talking like Hawaii was awful and I thought this was a case of a team being better than it's record.

Alan Tudyk Dancing GIF by DOOM PATROL

1 hour ago, King Spartan said:

I didn't say overall, just out of the 2 games with with Fresno and SDSU. Some people here were talking like Hawaii was awful and I thought this was a case of a team being better than it's record.

I know you weren't talking overall, I was just talking ish. Haha... Any game that is played on the island is always a toss up if the Warriors come in to the season remotely competitive. 

4 hours ago, UofNPackFan said:

Thanks UH.  At least we won't have a chance of looking ahead in what could have been a trap game. 

Trap game? For who? What’s Hawaii’s winning streak against Nevada? Don’t think you’re better then us!

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

20 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Trap game? For who? What’s Hawaii’s winning streak against Nevada? Don’t think you’re better then us!

We are better than you when we play at home... well a better shot at least. I have looked at the head to head records yet.  But yes your record this season with a loss vs FSU would have been a trap game with a game against FSU the week after. 

11 minutes ago, UofNPackFan said:

We are better than you when we play at home... well a better shot at least. I have looked at the head to head records yet.  But yes your record this season with a loss vs FSU would have been a trap game with a game against FSU the week after. 

What was the score the last time Hawaii played at Reno?

Trap game, I don’t think so. Since when the better team is a trap game?

Whats Strong’s record against Hawaii?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

6 hours ago, Warbow said:

What was the score the last time Hawaii played at Reno?

Trap game, I don’t think so. Since when the better team is a trap game?

Whats Strong’s record against Hawaii?

Oh okay the last time they played.  Didn't  know last time is all time.

Also I said at home. Our games at home are better than on the road at Hawaii, like many teams struggle on the island. 

Strong is 0-1 but this season is at home  game. You can deny all you want but it was a trap game until you beat FSU. 

20 hours ago, Koji Vu said:

Hawaii > Fresno > UCLA > Hawaii

Post of the year?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.