Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

415hawaiiboy

Fresno State at Hawaii

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I didn’t appreciate the callback to Kaepernick and 2010. What the hell did we do to you CBSsports?

You put them through this

image.png.a613d8436b7bf230c661c14518544124.png

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

jennifer lawrence actress GIF

You need to let go of your obsession with me. I get it, I beat the shit out of you in some political thread a while back, and you haven't been able to let it go. But man, this is bordering on unhealthy, you just need to move on. 

Wait, what?

Link which political thread you “beat the shit out of me.”

2 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Learn from it....and on behalf of the red wave, STFU already!

Learn from what, exactly? Jesus, man, you've been obsessed with me for 7-8 years now, so I guess TP boy doesn't have anything on you. A normal person would have moved on, but hey. 

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Learn from what, exactly? Jesus, man, you've been obsessed with me for 7-8 years now, so I guess TP boy doesn't have anything on you. A normal person would have moved on, but hey. 

Hahahaha.....

Bitches!

Go to bed and come back for the big Jinx in a year or so. Your fan base is disappointed in you. You've moved up to #1 just ahead of the TedfordlilTrain and that goof Cincy for most loathed Fresneck.

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Lol, you’ve gone full re-turd. 

Never ever have I talked the mad shit you have.  

Lol GIFs | Tenor

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

7 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

That describes you to a tee

Cool. 

I would like to point out that I've never once attacked you as a person. I may have gone at your political beliefs, but that's where I draw the line. It's good to know that you don't care about things like that though. I personally think that you're a good person, but that belief doesn't appear to be shared, so it is what it is. 

51 minutes ago, HawaiiMongoose said:

You were saying?

When I typed that, it looked like Fresno was going to put the game away.

Then, Haener screwed the pooch.

Everybody Waiting GIF by I Love Kellie Pickler

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

56 minutes ago, Koji Vu said:

Hawaii > Fresno > UCLA > Hawaii

Face Eyes GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

I did not think this team was going undefeated in conference. It has a lot of holes. While the 4th in the west projection is likely grossly inaccurate, so too — and predictably — was FS fans’ presumption that the bulldogs were destined for a major bowl game after beating one ranked team at the beginning of the year. 

the dogs are fun to watch this year, and I’ll enjoy going to some home games for the first time in what feels like forever. 

that being said, the offensive performance had me LOLing from time to time. It’s hard to fathom just how perfectly the offense imploded. It was a dance etched in destiny. 

1 hour ago, JADogs05 said:

I did not think this team was going undefeated in conference. It has a lot of holes. While the 4th in the west projection is likely grossly inaccurate, so too — and predictably — was FS fans’ presumption that the bulldogs were destined for a major bowl game after beating one ranked team at the beginning of the year. 

the dogs are fun to watch this year, and I’ll enjoy going to some home games for the first time in what feels like forever. 

that being said, the offensive performance had me LOLing from time to time. It’s hard to fathom just how perfectly the offense imploded. It was a dance etched in destiny. 

I didn't think the dogs would go undefeated also. I thought the dogs were going to lose one or maybe two games in conference. A lot of holes as you said.