Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

415hawaiiboy

Fresno State at Hawaii

This is probably the biggest conference rivalry opponent for Hawaii in my opinion.  Hawaii is a 11 point underdog to the #19 ranked Bulldogs.  Crazy things have happened in this series.  No attendance at Ching Field, except the band due to COVID restrictions.  Game will be on CBS Sports at 8pm PT.

David Carr article on playing Hawaii: nice to visit except when you’re playing against Hawaii.  

”Hardest Hits I Took Were Against Hawaii, not in NFL”

https://gvwire.com/2021/09/30/when-playing-football-in-hawaii-beware-of-bus-drivers-and-pile-drivers/

*I think it’s so awesome that players, many of whom would never go to Hawaii, come and experience for the first time and perhaps later come back with their families.  Sports is so important to Hawaii to build that connection. 

14 minutes ago, BSUFiend said:

What's the plan for Hawaii and a stadium?

They are supposed to tear down Aloha Stadium next year and start building. They also will expand capacity at Ching Athletic complex to 15k by next year as well.

rp_primary_UH_Lower_Campus.jpg

University of Hawai'i Athletics

6 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Dogs score.............The MWC doesn't need to see Fresno State lose this game being #18 in the rankings 

Well Fresno better win lol.....Hawaii is playing with zero fans and a back up QB. Lol

rp_primary_UH_Lower_Campus.jpg

University of Hawai'i Athletics