Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

since1670

Big-12 Selection Metrics

What a sad life, if my team was in the B12 I would spend zero time here. But it figures, of all the teams, that BYU fans would be hanging around years later. For some folks its just harder to make friends, ya know?

8 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

What a sad life, if my team was in the B12 I would spend zero time here. But it figures, of all the teams, that BYU fans would be hanging around years later. For some folks its just harder to make friends, ya know?

Utah fans are still here :shrug:

6 hours ago, RSF said:

Meh...No worse than some of the other conferences.  Big 10 has Indiana and Purdue in different divisions.  ACC used a zipper setup, which is bloody awful.  Missouri is in the freaking SEC East.  Utah and Colorado have no obvious place in the Pac 12.

Big 10 was a shit show when they were putting those divisions together. Michigan and Ohio St didn't want to be put in different divisions, then if I remember Penn St didn't want to be put in a different division because they wanted to play Michigan and Ohio st every year. Then Big 10 wanted to put some rivalries in the same division but the whole process on Big 10 divisions was a shit show and when they were finished they had one division that was vastly better than the other division. 

39 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Good for you!  Shame you won’t ever get to put your money where your mouth is.

v0icAvfW.jpg

1 hour ago, SLCPoke said:

Did NorCalCoug eat something bad? Being a little extra salty seeing as how BYU tried to destroy the MWC and yet here you are. The only saving grace in my opinion is that you just destroyed the AAC. 

I think he soiled his lil white underthings! 

"Frankly my dear..I don't give a damn"!

1 hour ago, wolfpack1 said:

Big 10 was a shit show when they were putting those divisions together. Michigan and Ohio St didn't want to be put in different divisions, then if I remember Penn St didn't want to be put in a different division because they wanted to play Michigan and Ohio st every year. Then Big 10 wanted to put some rivalries in the same division but the whole process on Big 10 divisions was a shit show and when they were finished they had one division that was vastly better than the other division. 

That's because most of the good teams are in the east.  They have a straight geographic east/west breakdown...its just that the dividing line cuts thru the state of Indiana.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

3 hours ago, SLCPoke said:

Did NorCalCoug eat something bad? Being a little extra salty seeing as how BYU tried to destroy the MWC and yet here you are. The only saving grace in my opinion is that you just destroyed the AAC. 

How did BYU destroy the AAC?

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

9 hours ago, SLCPoke said:

The Big 12 gutted it, BYU was part of it. Whether they helped maestro any of it or not isn’t relevant. 

Lol....no....

30 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

Lol no…good comeback, thanks for confirming. 

Laughing at such a ludicrous statement is all that was really required.