Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

since1670

Big-12 Selection Metrics

9 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Yes quite.  

No. This isn't horseshoes. The Bramer thing neither happened when you said it did nor as you said it did.

It was a bad look for SDSU, I'll acknowledge that. However, Bramer was only SDSU's associate AD at the time, not THE AD, and as much as I follow SDSU sports, I could barely recall who the hell she was or is. Note that her new role in the athletic department is to head up "diversity." Lol. https://web3.ncaa.org/directory/orgDetail?id=626

4 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

No. This isn't horseshoes.

The Bramer thing neither happened when you said it did nor exactly as you said it did.

It was a bad look for SDSU, I'll acknowledge that. However, Bramer was only SDSU's associate AD at the time, not THE AD, and as much as I follow SDSU sports, I could barely recall who the hell she was or is. Note that her new role in the athletic department is to head up "diversity." Lol.

Yeah, poor misunderstood Jenny.  She was really just trying to help BYU’s BigXII chances.  Get out of here with that nonsense.  She was an official member of the SDSU AD who had no business inserting her $0.02.  

You didn’t even know who she was and found one little excerpt using google and think you’re a subject matter expert on the topic now?  😂 

v0icAvfW.jpg

9 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Yes quite.  

Well, if all she said was let me highlight all the 'disadvantages of being in a conference with BYU', I'd say you were overreacting a bit. 

I mean I know BYU is perfect in your eyes but there might be one or two disadvantages to having any school in any conference.  

1 minute ago, Someone Else said:

Well, if all she said was let me highlight all the 'disadvantages of being in a conference with BYU', I'd say you were overreacting a bit. 

I mean I know BYU is perfect in your eyes but there might be one or two disadvantages to having any school in any conference.  

Yes, sure that’s all she said in the referenced paragraph.  Poor misunderstood Jenny!  😂 

v0icAvfW.jpg

8 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

What’s to cry about.  We’re in the BigXII, SDSU isn’t and won’t r we be.  Losers.

Tell the Big XII to issue these guys an invite instead.  It'd be great theatre.

200.gif

Just now, NorCalCoug said:

Yes, sure that’s all she said in the referenced paragraph.  Poor misunderstood Jenny!  😂 

I'm trying to be impartial here.  I would guess from the angle that article is coming from, if she had written worse things in her email it would have been highlighted in the article.  

I suppose if I'm from BYU that would piss me off but from my perspective , overall you are probably overreacting a bit. 

Just now, NorCalCoug said:

Yeah, poor misunderstood Jenny.  She was really just trying to help BYU’s BigXII chances.  Get out of here with that nonsense.

You sound like some Aztecs who still bitch and moan about the YBU replay guy not giving the officials on the field the video shot which proved your RB fumbled in the fourth quarter of the 2010 game at Provo which YBU won by a mere FG. Still complaining about that this far down the road is petty. Same for complaining about the Bramer email a decade later.

3 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

You sound like some Aztecs who still bitch and moan about the YBU replay guy not giving the officials on the field the video shot which proved your RB fumbled in the fourth quarter of the 2010 game at Provo which YBU won by a mere FG. Still complaining about that this far down the road is petty. Same for complaining about the Bramer email a decade later.

Not complaining, just pointing it out that it happened.  It did.  Why does that bother you so much?  You sound like the BYU fans still denying the botched call or the SDSU fans still bringing it up 10 years later.  Your not so veiled complaint is duly noted.

v0icAvfW.jpg

1 minute ago, 818SUDSFan said:

The funny thing about all that nonsense was even if SDSU had been awarded the football after the fumble there is no guarantee they would have won anyway... lol at all fans from all schools... they are rarely able to be impartial.

30 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Based on that article and more recent events, the XII wanted to expand with BYU. OU/T blocked it in 2016 based on info from an Associate AD with ties to OU. OU/T saw the writing on the wall in regards to the New12 expansion plans and it's questionable financial and stability issues. They then bolted before BYU expansion and before a reduction in TV rights.

Yet, @NorCalCoug is pissed at SDSU ?

roflmao

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

3 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Based on that article and more recent events, the XII wanted to expand with BYU. OU/T blocked it in 2016 based on info from an Associate AD with ties to OU. OU/T saw the writing on the wall in regards to the New12 expansion plans and it's questionable financial and stability issues. They then bolted before BYU expansion and before a reduction in TV rights.

Yet, @NorCalCoug is pissed at SDSU ?

roflmao

You people really extrapolate and draw lots of false conclusions from what I said.  Oh well, go ahead and have fun.  Enjoy the next 3 decades in the MWC!  😂 

v0icAvfW.jpg

49 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

What’s to cry about?  We’re in the BigXII, SDSU isn’t and won’t ever be.  Losers.

Caring about losers after you've made your move is the definition of being a petty loser. 

17 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

Did NorCalCoug eat something bad? Being a little extra salty seeing as how BYU tried to destroy the MWC and yet here you are. The only saving grace in my opinion is that you just destroyed the AAC. 

Are you Crying about something from a decade ago? Shame on you.

v0icAvfW.jpg