Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elizarrj

Thamel says Air Force and Colorado State Staying in MWC

Just now, Pelado said:

Recruiting to the academy.

Of course, but if you’re an athlete that can even attend a military academy, let alone play sports, you are applying to them already anyway. Not just any athlete can go there.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

3 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

For those who want to watch the AAC fan spin and meltdown, here is their thread.

https://www.csnbbs.com/thread-930978.html

That board went from hilarious to hilarious.  Just in different directions.  I think Thompson going after WSU and Memphis, maybe SMU, should be done.  AAC may be worse than the SBC now.

4 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I hear the Montana and North Dakota schools are available…. :whistle:

The chance: 

Once Texas and OU have a date they're leaving --> Boise get's the B12 invite --> SDSU goes independent --> It is now politically acceptable for CSU and AF to leave --> NDSU get's the MWC invite. 

1 minute ago, Brew_Poke said:

I'm not gonna gloat, however much some AAC weirdos' behavior here makes me want to; we got lucky. All of us did, but especially Wyoming.

True. I just got tired of thread after thread being made about the same thing over and over.

3 minutes ago, tenbobnote said:

The chance: 

Once Texas and OU have a date they're leaving --> Boise get's the B12 invite --> SDSU goes independent --> It is now politically acceptable for CSU and AF to leave --> NDSU get's the MWC invite. 

Grab a Snickers.  We are not going independent any time soon.

24 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

For those who want to watch the AAC fan spin and meltdown, here is their thread.

https://www.csnbbs.com/thread-930978.html

12 minutes ago, ineptimusprime said:

So…. Let’s get SMU, Gonzaga, and Wichita St. 

mwuhahahha

Yep. Wichita fans know it, too.

RE: Air Force and Colorado State Staying in MW - Thamel

Wichita, SMU, Gonzaga, and Tulsa to the Mountain West just became a real possibility.