Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV BB 2021 Season

Congrats on your championship. Well deserved!

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

6 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

What did I miss? Were there any predictions of championships in this thread?

nah. I'm just going to go  ahead and award it to you now.  I can't stand the suspense of  having to watch a whole season

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

13 minutes ago, quickdraw said:

Get a new line, be original, bring something new to the game besides the same OLD boring troll bait. Now go clean up your undies and think about it. This board is getting weak.

Not even troll bait, I’m legitimately curious. Looking at both schedules I’d say odds are about 50/50.

For what it’s worth, I’d love to see both Kruger and Arroyo turn their programs around. A good UNLV is good for the conference and for the rivalry.

Plus our ooc is so pathetic this year we desperately need the league to get some big non conference wins.

1 hour ago, bigd said:

Not even troll bait, I’m legitimately curious. Looking at both schedules I’d say odds are about 50/50.

For what it’s worth, I’d love to see both Kruger and Arroyo turn their programs around. A good UNLV is good for the conference and for the rivalry.

Plus our ooc is so pathetic this year we desperately need the league to get some big non conference wins.

Our first MBB game game falls between our UNM and Hawaii football games which are our best chances for a FB win.  Your OOC schedule is classic Alford. Maybe there is something to be said for a scheduled that is bottom loaded to chalk up wins but I’m still a believer in a challenging non-con schedule to build into the conference schedule. UNLV certainly has a challenging non-con schedule this year but will most likely pick up a fair amount of loses in the first month.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

It doesn't take a subscription.  They have been recruiting him the hardest.  UNLV is in 2nd place and won't close the gap.

Didn't Demarlo Slocum play with his dad in highschool?