Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cowboy

I like pie and my face is stupid. This is a pie thread. HMHB has a wiener of the gods.

8 minutes ago, nirv117 said:

I really like Pecan Pie

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__conte

Cherry pie is where it’s at. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

Do you think the AAC will stay at 10?

My guess is that they will stand pat for awhile and monitor the conference landscape.

The AAC already has a waiver that allows them to play a CCG with less than 12 schools. They can easily follow the Big 12 model they were using when they had 10 schools.

ESPN is going to have a lot of say in this. Since the AAC doesn't deal with CBSSN/FS1, the AAC is subject to different expectations than the MWC.

IMO, all eyes are on Craig Thompson right now to see how he reacts. With Boise looking to leave, I think Thompson will be the next commish on the clock. NOT the AAC.

Clearly I have a problem.  I can't stop posting about the AAC under my many sock accounts, and mostly my @Cowboy account!

7 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

My guess is that they will stand pat for awhile and monitor the conference landscape.

The AAC already has a waiver that allows them to play a CCG with less than 12 schools. They can easily follow the Big 12 model they were using when they had 10 schools.

ESPN is going to have a lot of say in this. Since the AAC doesn't deal with CBSSN/FS1, the AAC is subject to different expectations than the MWC.

IMO, all eyes are on Craig Thompson right now to see how he reacts. With Boise looking to leave, I think Thompson will be the next commish on the clock. NOT the AAC.

Maybe you should go post this on AAC board and ask them

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

18 hours ago, SLCPoke said:

A lot of talk but sounds like CSU and Air Force are gone. 

It was reported yesterday by CBS Sports that the 2 haven’t crossed the line yet because the AAC was hoping to get more than just 2 western schools. It implied that the AAC was asking themselves at the last minute if they really wanted to do this with just 2. 

How humiliating it would be if the AAC at the last minute dumped CSU and AF. It would be funny as hell. 

kat.jpg

41 minutes ago, Marc Lando - Former Frog said:

Clearly I have a whole truckload of problems.

Fify.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, Cowboy said:

Stunner, just come back as Stunner man.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

It was reported yesterday by CBS Sports that the 2 haven’t crossed the line yet because the AAC was hoping to get more than just 2 western schools. It implied that the AAC was asking themselves at the last minute if they really wanted to do this with just 2. 

How humiliating it would be if the AAC at the last minute dumped CSU and AF. It would be funny as hell. 

its like when u invite fat girls over thinking their hot friends are coming too and their hot friends ditch at the last minute...lol

whos up for parcheesi...lol

Guys,

On Twitter I am:

AACSportsGuy
@aac_guy

Marc Londo
@mlondo856

I've been spamming this board with multiple socks. 

I've been doing the same thing on my Twitter account.   I am an AAC fanatic!!!

My only goal is to take down the MWC - they are the main competition for the AAC.

I hope that by spamming this board with fake accounts and AAC posts that it will take down the MWC Board and the MWC, and help the AAC.